Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Confidence Must Be Backed By Genetic Superiority

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
A guy who's confident in his smarts and ability to do things, usually has above average ability to remember, make connections and see patterns. Otherwise he's just an insecure fraud pretending to be smart and people will be able to quickly recognize that. As such they will make fun of him, humiliate and bully him, exposing his weakness to everyone.

A guy who speaks confidently and seems comfortable around strangers, usually has above average ability to read people, properly express himself and make others like him. Otherwise he's just a loser who makes everyone uncomfortable and ends up a loner, that's avoided and bullied by others.

A guy who's confident around women and acts sexually towards them usually has above average face, height, and body. Otherwise he gets made fun of, avoided and hated by women. These days he'd end up being considered a creepy sexual predator and might even go to prison.

Fake it till you make it doesn't work unless you already have good genetics but feel anxious because of shitty brain wiring . When you have inferior genetics you aren't allowed to act confident, you can only be meek, submissive and polite to others. Then people won't shit on you as much, but they'll still never respect you.

JFL at trying to get normoid respect as an inkwell:feelskek:

JFL at trying to get normoid respect as an inkwell:feelskek:
Confident incel will actively get shit on.
Beta incel will be pitied but tolerated. And passively shit on.

Last edited:
you need to have a reason to be confident yeah

One negative comment on someone's physical appearance during their childhood will cripple their self-confidence for life, especially if the comments are true. All the insecurities I have about my physical appearance started from comments by bullies, family members, etc. It didn't take me long to realize they were right.

Brutal ngl, especially in my childhood kids often considered and called me a villain all the time because of my autism. Well they just made one.

Brutal ngl, especially in my childhood kids often considered and called me a villain all the time because of my autism. Well they just made one.
Play joker with them

One negative comment on someone's physical appearance during their childhood will cripple their self-confidence for life, especially if the comments are true. All the insecurities I have about my physical appearance started from comments by bullies, family members, etc. It didn't take me long to realize they were right.
Same for me. Can’t unhear insults like that.

fake it till you make it works if you're at least a normie and can act convincingly enough to other normies

fake it till you make it works if you're at least a normie and can act convincingly enough to other normies
It's not just about looks. You have to be at least 50th percentile in every area for it to work.

At times I will laugh like literal Joker to the point that they think I am insane
Chaosmaxxing/monstromaxxing is legit azz shit.. it also help if you have a powerful tortured wolfman of d apocalypse voice..that rival emergency vehicle on d decibel scale..

Chaosmaxxing/monstromaxxing is legit azz shit.. it also help if you have a powerful tortured wolfman of d apocalypse voice..that rival emergency vehicle on d decibel scale..
Sometimes when I speak I include growling in my voice though my voice is not like very deep

High IQ thread.

I relate.