Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "confidence is what makes any man universally attractive"

Profligate

Profligate

Expert

Why tf was this shit in my recommended

rdlol.gif

i used to be subscribed to his channel..... i was bluepilled then...

Just be confidunt broo, it doesn't matter if your face is mutant like, you will get gurlz easily

Confidence means looking confident. You look confident if you have hunter eyes and a defined jaw and cheekbones.

Funny how they had Chad silhouettes for the guys that get girls, but the nice guys are beta cuck looking. Lowkey pushing blackpill agenda rofl

Funny how they had Chad silhouettes for the guys that get girls, but the nice guys are beta cuck looking. Lowkey pushing blackpill agenda rofl
wilful ignorance

Its like when redpillers say to hold frame. It only works because you have enough there to work with already. Its the equivalent of fatcel = volcel meme. You had good bone structure underneath the fat. Its all genetics.

lol i had that on my recommended too

just b confidnt brah lift the showr bee urself

What a load of shit.

I am legit one of the most confident and low inhib people I know in real life and it has gotten me absolutely nowhere with women. If they don't like your looks, it's mostly over.

The way these people talk about confidence you would think that it was an extraordinarily rare quality in men. Yet every other man is confident but most struggle with women.

I saw this guy's channel and quit alpha m. similar channels. But when i saw videos like this i understood that this guy also isn't enough blackpilled, better than alpha m., but still not enough.

"I'm a girl and this is kinda true in my option. At least it’s for me, bc I always find myself finding total assholes hot "
from the yt comments

Ha ha, already saw this moron's videos and showed the "this is the key to every girl's heart" video to tenta

What a blue pilled dumbfuck

For anyone who wants to be seen as a charismatic personality with high social skills: looksmax

This is how women see ugly men trying to be confident

How do people actually believe this bullshit?