Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Confidence is not the same as self-worth

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Yet normies constantly confuse the two.

Confidence is basically how optimistic you are. If you have nothing to be optimistic about, there is no reason to be confident. However normies still larp a lot and fake it. Self-worth is the only thing that cannot be faked. Nobody knows you better than yourself. For example: Someone with low self-worth is more likely to betabuxx and even be cucked in marriage. He won't simply leave a toxic relationship, because he can't tolerate being alone.

Normies usually suffer from high confidence (which they fake) and low self-worth. Incels have high self-worth (they suffered and survived which is an accomplishment) but they aren't confident at all, because the suffering will only continue deep into the future.

I think confidence is just unchangeable and you are born with it, like being extroverted vs introverted, ppl are deluded when they think u can just be confident, unless u take alcohol or drugs it's impossible to change

Confidence comes and grows from confirmation. If shit doesnt get confirmed then no confidence can come and grow. And if you fail instead, than your confidence will go down...naturally.

These retards just use the apex fallacy and see confident good looking guys get women and think that it is because of the confident behaviour instead of the looks and will just repeat this shitty low-IQ unrealistic advice.

Last edited:
I think confidence is just unchangeable and you are born with it, like being extroverted vs introverted, ppl are deluded when they think u can just be confident, unless u take alcohol or drugs it's impossible to change
Bullshit.
Confidence comes and grows from confirmation. If shit doesnt get confirmed then no confidence can come and grow. And if you fail instead, than your confidence will go down...naturally.
Absolutely correct.
I have 0 confidence and 0 self-worth
Are you at least fighting against it? I'm not saying I don't experience that shit too but I absolutely hate it and try to fight against it.

What helps is finding as many flaws as possible in others and see that their shit stinks too and you aren't worse than them.

I think its build during childhood based by how others treat you.

I try not to hate myself,
don't know if that means I have confidence

Bullshit.

Absolutely correct.

Are you at least fighting against it? I'm not saying I don't experience that shit too but I absolutely hate it and try to fight against it.

What helps is finding as many flaws as possible in others and see that their shit stinks too and you aren't worse than them.
Bullshit.

Absolutely correct.

How is it bullshit?