Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Confidence is important but not in the way blue pillers think

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
In Spanish the word confidence not only implies confidence that you have in yourself, but also the ability to trust other people. So in a relationship you have to be confident that the girl is not gonna leave you to be with Chad. In case of incels that's impossible. Even if some blue pilled people still tell you that you have to have confidence in yourself, do you have the confidence in your girlfriend that she will be loyal to you knowing that you're an abomination? Chad has is self confident cause he knows all women are attracted to his physique, whether he realizes it or not. He's never know rejection. But he's also confident that her girlfriend won't cheat on him cause she's attached to his great looks (unless she finds a chad that's better looking)

Yeah, pretty much; you need confidence you can back up. Sure, women are attracted to high status and perceivably desirable guys, and you can fraud it to an extent, but it's no magical remedy, nor does it work for everyone, just like a guy in a wheelchair can go around saying he's run 6 marathons in the past week and he's just "not in the mood to walk at the moment"

Even if an incel is confident, women still won’t take them seriously. They’ll find it funny that someone so ugly is so confident in their looks.

Yeah, pretty much; you need confidence you can back up. Sure, women are attracted to high status and perceivably desirable guys, and you can fraud it to an extent, but it's no magical remedy, nor does it work for everyone, just like a guy in a wheelchair can go around saying he's run 6 marathons in the past week and he's just "not in the mood to walk at the moment"
Agree

Confidence literally means that you KNOW you're going to succeed in whatever it is you're attempting. When Chad hits on a foid he pretty much already knows it's going to work, and he knows that because in previous attempts it's worked too, that's why he's confident.

If every foid I talked to got giggly and waved their hair and fucked me within 30 minutes I'd be pretty fucking confident too.

Confidence literally means that you KNOW you're going to succeed in whatever it is you're attempting. When Chad hits on a foid he pretty much already knows it's going to work, and he knows that because in previous attempts it's worked too, that's why he's confident.

If every foid I talked to got giggly and waved their hair and fucked me within 30 minutes I'd be pretty fucking confident too.

Even if an incel is confident, women still won’t take them seriously. They’ll find it funny that someone so ugly is so confident in their looks.
exactly

There's no confidence for my face, man

just like a guy in a wheelchair can go around saying he's run 6 marathons in the past week and he's just "not in the mood to walk at the moment"
LOL

Also being low IQ can mimic high confidence. You can be so low IQ that you are literally unaware that you have any flaws. And if you do get rejected, you forget all about it in under 5 minutes. You'll find that the more high IQ you are, the more you are aware of your flaws. I've seen individuals with nothing to be confident about have sky high confidence and think they're gods gift to Stacies everywhere. Of course, they are never the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Last edited: