Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Confidence>height

height = confidence

His “friend” is probably a white hyperNT Chadlet

I always thought my 6 3 brother was confident because he worked on his personality but nah, he's just as much of a shut in as me, has little actual irl friends, but because of his height, he ends up being more extroverted due to positive reinforcment

I knew some guy who said "oh girls talk to you man you just gotta be there". Motherfucker was 6'5. What the fuck did he think was gonna happen? I fucking hate how these tall fags think it's easy for us just because it's easy for them.

height = confidence
This. Imagine towering over the majority of humans you see in public. It's the most natural and automatic confidence booster there is

My best friend is 5’7 but almost every girl in my school is attracted to this man. I’m not even ugly but I think this most girls would probably prefer this guy over me.
Hence why it's unbelievable enough for him to write about it. Of course the reason is face > height, but no there's no way a manlet could be better looking than him so it's gotta be personality

"My best friend is 5’7 but almost every girl in my school is attracted to this man."

Yes, we completely believe this.
It's absolutely not a larp.

I knew some guy who said "oh girls talk to you man you just gotta be there". Motherfucker was 6'5. What the fuck did he think was gonna happen? I fucking hate how these tall fags think it's easy for us just because it's easy for them.

He's a retard.

I'm 6'5" and can't get a GF to save my life. I'm stable,financially well off, educated, and tall. Yet, women will go for a 5'6" tattooed loser drug dealer any day of the week. So yes, I agree Height < Confidence. The youtuber Shannon Rice Lewis has tons of examples about this phenomenon

I'm 6'5" and can't get a GF to save my life. I'm stable,financially well off, educated, and tall. Yet, women will go for a 5'6" tattooed loser drug dealer any day of the week. So yes, I agree Height < Confidence. The youtuber Shannon Rice Lewis has tons of examples about this phenomenon
Okay GrAYcel

:lul:

Just be a midget bro.

Doubt he’s 6’1 and probably a coping manlet. It’s like when ethnics make threads on white women race mixing en masse but larp as being white. @Pixycel @turbocuckcel_7000 mirin my IQ?

5'7 isn't even that short tbh. It's mostly around average in most of the countries. Anything below 5'7 is what I considered actually short because men below 5'7 would be considered short in most of the countries including India.

"My best friend is 5’7 but almost every girl in my school is attracted to this man."

Yes, we completely believe this.
It's absolutely not a larp.
It doesn't really need to be a LARP. I knew short niggas who got pussy. Explanation: They were chadlets. Everyone who discredits the heightpill just leaves out one half of the equation.

dude is 6'1 and gaslighting. FUCK ALL TALLFAGS

its not that short boyos the real redpill is face is over height, this retardo thinks he's rejected because of his confidence its totally false

Im lucky that im fairly tall tbh. Still it doesn't help that my face is so repulsive. I would be confident if I had a decent face

I’m saying this as a person who is 6’1
LMFAOOOOO every fucking time. Stoped reading right there jfl

Not paying taxes and enslaving the foids > everything

He forgot to mention that his friend is attractive, and also most likely in area where the average height doesn't give him that much of a disadvantage, short HTN in my area slay.

"confidence>height"
"im 6´1"

stopped reading
kys tallfag
height=confidence

face>height>personality always been that way
height>face

if youre tall at least youre respected, stronger, can avoid bullying and make friends

even short chadlites struggle where i live because nobody takes them serious

I will be more heightfident, this will also help with my facesonality.

height>face

if youre tall at least youre respected, stronger, can avoid bullying and make friends

even short chadlites struggle where i live because nobody takes them serious
remember that a short chad will always win an ugly tallfag

remember that a short chad will always win an ugly tallfag
Depends on how tall and how ugly, tallfag ogre can nichemax and become a slayer to selfhating/submissive 5´1 women. short chad will always be like a small dog to women "look how cute this little guy is", yeah he gets guaranteed sex but its pegging starfish sex, unlike tallfag who can have foursome with short selfhating sluts

540F43F5 E6B7 4663 B2B4 6AE359F1E67C

5'7 isn't even that short tbh. It's mostly around average in most of the countries. Anything below 5'7 is what I considered actually short because men below 5'7 would be considered short in most of the countries including India.
That’s what I was gonna say. This man’s giving his speech about an averagish, handsome dude getting woman on a subreddit full of Turbomanlets. Many of those dudes would drink a horse shit smoothie to be 5’7”.

6’1” isn’t even that tall either. It’s tall, but not run JustBeTall kinda tall.

5'7 is just barely below average in the USA (where I assume most of us are from) anyway. Tired of hearing fucking tallfags talk down to me and walk around in public, I quite literally can't do anything about my height anyway without permanently fucking up my legs and going into severe debt, even if I did my face is not amazing so I'll end up childless and delete myself at 30 anyway. Lol @ bluepill fags

And said confidence is more often than not, derived from positive physical features, such as being 6'1.

why do these niggERs always call themselves "KinGs".