Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Confidence as an ugly man = narcissism

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

although being fair and our fault is bullshit af

Yeah my fault that genetics did shitty work with me, totally my fault.

he's not wrong that we are undesirable to women (the other shit is just dumb) but I kek'd at this fag talking about how "alpha" he is. makes the entire thing seem like a cope. Chad doesn't know what incel forums are, he's too busy snorting coke at frat parties and banging the football coach's daughter

he's not wrong but I kek'd at this fag talking about how "alpha" he is. makes the entire thing seem like a cope. Chad doesn't know what incel forums are, he's too busy snorting coke at frat parties and banging the football coach's daughter
yeah he was coping hard there

Its ragefuel and suifuel at the same time. He's not wrong though. Holes don't want us and we are being screwed out of normal human experience. What's the point in even living?

Its ragefuel and suifuel at the same time. He's not wrong though. Holes don't want us and we are being screwed out of normal human experience. What's the point in even living?
But remember, you’re the one who needs to fix your behaviour and start respecting women who have precisely 0% respect for your existence.

If women were intelligent I could understand the eugenics of human species, but the most ragefuel thing is that we're being brutally rejected in an hypocrite society that values retarded subhuman females to do whatever they want.

literally, I tried acting like chad and people told me im a psychopath and should seek help

Confidence is derived from having options .

literally, I tried acting like chad and people told me im a psychopath and should seek help
Meanwhile actual psychopaths are slayers and CEOs.

Inconsistency level over 9000. over for low iqcels like him

He's right but he's also projecting hard

Confident/driven short guy=Napoleon Complex

Confident ugly guy hitting on women=Creep

Confident ugly man pursuing his hobbies= "Geek/nerd/incel (derogatory) that can't get laid"

Ugly man that doesn't "give a care" about other peoples opinions directed towards him= Criminal, Psychopath, Narcissist

Ugly man that got tired of being labeled as a creep, nerd, criminal and dropped out from the "climb the social hierarchy ladder game" = Pathetic Loser, weak beta male that gave up on his life without trying

Giphy 1

Last edited:
"Girls can sense that"

Is this guy serious ? jfl at blackpillers
they can sense it by seeing ugly men who are lonely

scratch that, ugly in general, the loneliness just makes it look worse

Yes he is right. wish i had someone tell me this shit back in the day. my life would have been less miserable.

but it is not our fault that genetics are fucked.

Confidence in ugly guys looks pathetic,it's over.Yeah i'm a narcissist who gives a shit,
I would never go for fat bitches.
Genetic recombination determinated my appearance,not my fault.
he's not wrong that we are undesirable to women (the other shit is just dumb) but I kek'd at this fag talking about how "alpha" he is. makes the entire thing seem like a cope. Chad doesn't know what incel forums are, he's too busy snorting coke at frat parties and banging the football coach's daughter
what a cocksucker jfl

so butthurt dweller is a cock sucker? why?

@ICanOnlyFapToBDSM, thoughts?

View attachment 302819

This guy is fucking retarded and 100% a troll or larp. Chads do troll though, I've seen it before.
"It's your fault -> your genes are the fault". Why are normals so good at fucking up their own arguments?
"You need to be lookable for social media and your girl use you to make friends jealous" Why is this a goal, are you all fucking animals? (yes)
"You're a (insert bad person here) by choice" No, we became such people as a result of being incel.
"You chose to be incel etc." Nobody chooses misery.
"The world is fair, it's your fault. You just have shit luck" Chads are closer to women in thinking than any man. Must be the attention that gets to your head.

This guy is fucking retarded and 100% a troll or larp. Chads do troll though, I've seen it before.
"It's your fault -> your genes are the fault". Why are normals so good at fucking up their own arguments?
"You need to be lookable for social media and your girl use you to make friends jealous" Why is this a goal, are you all fucking animals? (yes)
"You're a (insert bad person here) by choice" No, we became such people as a result of being incel.
"You chose to be incel etc." Nobody chooses misery.
"The world is fair, it's your fault. You just have shit luck" Chads are closer to women in thinking than any man. Must be the attention that gets to your head.
I've always argued that Chads are less than incels in being blackpilled

View attachment 302819

Also "you can't be confident because you're ugly...it's your fault you're not confident".
I would say girls sense weird too though. Weird is definitely killing me.
I've always argued that Chads are less than incels in being blackpilled
And I agree! But some of them are accidentally blackpilled like women and a few know the real deal but keep their mouths shut for their own benefits. Nobody can change female biopsychology.

View attachment 302819

Jfl he is subhuman you can see that in his style of writing
"they would rather smoke weed with an alpha like me* - translates I'm the guy you call chad :soy: :soy:
No normal people will message subhumans or even register on forums
Jfl at this bluepilled delusional cuck

Confident/driven short guy=Napoleon Complex

Confident ugly guy hitting on women=Creep

Confident ugly man pursuing his hobbies= "Geek/nerd/incel (derogatory) that can't get laid"

Ugly man that doesn't "give a care" about other peoples opinions directed towards him= Criminal, Psychopath, Narcissist

Ugly man that got tired of being labeled as a creep, nerd, criminal and dropped out from the "climb the social hierarchy ladder game" = Pathetic Loser, weak beta male that gave up on his life without trying

View attachment 302826

its always the man who is ridiculed or called a looser

never a woman , or did you hear someone preferable a man call a woman a looser , once in your fucking life? : No.

this society is a hypocrit that favours woman , you cant take that shit serious.

This is just another shitty undisputed clone, why care and give it attention?