Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confession.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
My closest friends are Black, Arab, and Jewish and I'm a White race realist.

You are white but you have friends of different ethnicies? That's great.

If they know about your views they would turn on you instantly

I'm cool with ethnicels as long as they are racist, so we can be racist together. Women will never understand the bond of racist brotherhood.

As an Arab who is racist. I will never trust a man that’s not racist.

I'm very racist but one of my best friends was a man of mixed Russian/Central Asian heritage and he was even more racist than I was. Many such cases! He went back to Russia tho.

Why this consider a confession? :waitwhat:

How many friends do you have that there are blacks, arabs and jews in your friend circle?

I'm very racist but one of my best friends was a man of mixed Russian/Central Asian heritage and he was even more racist than I was. Many such cases! He went back to Russia tho.
I guess he is on the frontlines then .Of course If he is still alive.

It's alright. Many call whitecels here racist but as a person of color I have found way more love and acceptance here than in any liberal space.

I guess he is on the frontlines then .Of course If he is still alive.
He was like 6'3, mogged me hard but he was even more autistic than I was, didn't even help he was a lanklet, he repelled pussy and was a virgin. Textbook mentalcel. F for my Russian homie

What..?! That's silly :lul:
We aren't kids on school. It's none of their business.
I don't mean in an explicit judgmental kind of way. You're telling us you don't typically see groups of people of the same ethnicity/race together?

Last edited:
I'm cool with ethnicels as long as they are racist, so we can be racist together. Women will never understand the bond of racist brotherhood.
What's good about being racist??? All humans are equal dude

its okay to be whitey

I don't mean in an explicit judgmental kind of way. You're telling you don't typically see groups of people of the same ethnicity/race together?
Yes, this may happen spontaneously or instinctively. I think only new-nazi white groups who focus in this point.

What's good about being racist??? All humans are equal dude
Oh, I see.

So this guy...

iu

...is equal to...

iu

...this guy.

And this guy...

iu

...is equal to...

iu

...this guy.

And then we have this guy...

iu

...who is equal to...

iu

...this guy.

Yup. It all checks through. They're all equal.

Kind of a redundant position to hold
There is a very big difference between being a racist and a race realist.

Racism is being supremacist and thinking other races are inferior. It's holding views that result in discriminatory behaviors towards other races.

Race realism, on the other hand, openly and unapologetically acknowledges the strengths and weaknesses of each race. To a liberal or a leftist, this is racist, since "all races are equal."

If I was a racist, I would only have White friends.

All my friends are muslim lol
There is a very big difference between being a racist and a race realist.

Racism is being supremacist and thinking other races are inferior. It's holding views that result in discriminatory behaviors towards other races.

Race realism, on the other hand, openly and unapologetically acknowledges the strengths and weaknesses of each race. To a liberal or a leftist, this is racist, since "all races are equal."

If I was a racist, I would only have White friends.
My opinion

Oh, I see.

So this guy...

iu

...is equal to...

iu

...this guy.

And this guy...

iu

...is equal to...

iu

...this guy.

And then we have this guy...

iu

...who is equal to...

iu

...this guy.

Yup. It all checks through. They're all equal.
Dude when I say all are equal I mean all should have same opportunities and not being treated less because of the race, disability etc. Obviously some people are capable of doing more stuff than others in general they have talent and co. But what I wanna say is racism isn't nice we should treat everyone with respect and not let skin color disability etc cloud our judgement :feelsjuice:

Dude when I say all are equal I mean all should have same opportunities and not being treated less because of the race, disability etc. Obviously some people are capable of doing more stuff than others in general they have talent and co. But what I wanna say is racism isn't nice we should treat everyone with respect and not let skin color disability etc cloud our judgement :feelsjuice:
Read my other post, GrAYcel.

Same thoughts about this, except I hate sandniggers with a passion. I don't associate with sandniggers and niggers. Actually, never mind. I think I am a racist. :feelskek:
KEK

race mixing is imperialist shit and each race should have rights to self preservation

Mogs me for having IRL friends.

Are they incel too or are they sexhavers?

Read my other post, GrAYcel.

KEK
that normie you were arguing with got banned... what a perfect example of how absolutely clueless normies are as to how the world works

Yeah, this is what I was talking about. The differences are too small to have any reasonable impact on modern social life

Yeah, this is what I was talking about. The differences are too small to have any reasonable impact on modern social life
Au contraire mon frere. My point is that the differences manifest in your outward social behavior. In general, you are a reflection of the things you truly believe on the inside.

that normie you were arguing with got banned... what a perfect example of how absolutely clueless normies are as to how the world works
JFL

. My point is that the differences manifest in your outward social behavior.
Maybe. But the differences are too small to count. The fastest black man is not much faster than the fastest white man. The smartest white man is not that much smarter than the smartest black man.

It still far more likely that black crime is still a result of poverty and culture than some innate genetic programming. Because whatever it is that's inside them, a whole lot of it is inside us too

Last edited:
Do other incense actually have friends? I don't have friends.
If you have friends bro you're not gonna be an Incel for long. You're probably this close to getting laid, you just don't know it yet.

Last edited:
Do other incense actually have friends? I don't have friends.
If you have friends bro you're not gonna be an Incel for long. You're probably this close to getting laid, you just don't know it yet.
haha-agamemnon.gif

They're my friends of almost 20 years. You're obviously in high school to think that way.

Unacceptable tbh
He's nothing like your stereotypical Wall Street finance or executive type kike. He's a secular, educated career wage slave like me who's highly intelligent. He's more considerate and empathetic than I am.

Out of our tight knit group of five, three of us are incels. One Black friend occasionally has a girlfriend. The Arab guy always has long-term girlfriend that he happens to change every six months to a year.