Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Confession pages on ig are by far the most pristine suifuel

Fevet

Fevet

I tread on the demonic path
★★★
Screenshot 2024 0810 215658

Can fuzail help us all to get to 6'3?

Those pages are Blackpill upon blackpill

Confession pages?

Confession pages?
Pages where you reach out to the admin and confide in your deepest depraved desire or anything that you've kept it yourself pertaining to your school/college or any individual (s) there in full display and the admin would post it without giving out your identity . Pure normgroid bs all in all

Pages where you reach out to the admin and confide in your deepest depraved desire or anything that you've kept it yourself in full display and the admin would post it without giving out your identity. Pure normgroid bs all in all
Jfl

Pages where you reach out to the admin and confide in your deepest depraved desire or anything that you've kept it yourself pertaining to your school/college or any individual (s) there in full display and the admin would post it without giving out your identity . Pure normgroid bs all in all
Its better to avoid this shit as a sub 5

My uni's been mainly about uni politics drama and men lusting over beckies they saw once on the bus. There were some about men too, they were lusting over a med school chad for a whole month jfl:feelsbadman:

My uni's been mainly about uni politics drama and men lusting over beckies they saw once on the bus. There were some about men too, they were lusting over a med school chad for a whole month jfl:feelsbadman:
Quickest way to blackpill yourself a develop a disdain towards normscums

Quickest way to blackpill yourself a develop a disdain towards normscums
Yeah funny thing is each guy would post about some different bitch while the foids posted about the same 2 chads. One is in my class too 6'6 wide framed, blonde, blue eyed htn in compsci lmao I did good that I didn't attend classes