Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Confession: I've beaten up the squatter's dog with a stick and poisoned him with antidepressants

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
However, that ugly mutt piece of shit is still BARKING. I don't know what to do. That beast's owner is a junkie zoomer/millenial living illegaly inside an empty house next to mine. The dog has been barking ALL DAY and even NIGHTS except one or two days (rarely). Imagine the barks of a German Shephard dog, but very loud.

Some nights I couldn't even sleep. Now, imagine if I had to study just to get a job in this shithole (or moving abroad, since Southern Europe will be a shithole by 2030s).

Should I kill the dog with a knife? I can't find rat poison in any supermarket nearby.

Based af, just call the cops on your neighor if he is drug dealer living illegally in a home

Based af, just call the cops on your neighor if he is drug dealer living illegally in a home
I think he has a few small marijuana plants. However, ZOG cops can't do much.

Read this:

Should I kill the dog with a knife? I can't find rat poison in any supermarket nearby.
No that will make a scene go for rat poison instead

nah fuck you, why do you hurt animals. they are the only ones who dont hate us subhumans

I think he has a few small marijuana plants.
That's more than enough take a picture of those marijuana plants and send it to the cops

why do you hurt animals.
I wish you had a very loud dog barking at your house every single fucking day, with all the echo throughout the rooms.

"b-but I like dogs!"

Yes, dogs might be good for companionship, but cops won't do anything to take the dog away from an illegal occupied flat.

nah fuck you, why do you hurt animals. they are the only ones who dont hate us subhumans
dude he has been complaining about this dog for months now, he has trouble sleeping because of it too anyone will lose their cool in a situation like that

I think he has a few small marijuana plants.
I believe that is basically legal in Spain.
However, ZOG cops can't do much.

Read this:

Try & get him for being a noise nuisance & for squatting illegally.

I wish you had a very loud dog barking at your house every single fucking day, with all the echo throughout the rooms.
then tell him nicely, fuck you man. you dont kill animals

call the police

call the police
My parents did (because the dog is clearly annoying, to the point of not being able to fall asleep). You know what they (cops) do? A warning. Just a fucking verbal warning. Those filthy dogs working in behalf of the elites can't even evict the guy inside the empty house (it takes lots of years, trust me).

Is squatting not much of a deal in Spain.
It is. Most squatters are either junkies, dangerous Tcharmile (junkie) wannabes (youth gangs from Maghreb), etc. The worst of the worse.

meat mixed with broken glass is the only solution

Then why won't calling the cops get him in trouble?
They can't do much besides giving out a verbal warning. He is avoiding them, so those cops can't do anything to stop this dog from barking. I'm surrounded by neighbors (many of them are dog owners), so I'm out of options.

They can't do much besides giving out a verbal warning. He is avoiding them, so those cops can't do anything to stop this dog from barking. I'm surrounded by neighbors (many of them are dog owners), so I'm out of options.
Sucks ass man.

Norman-leon-35112930-245-160.gif

Maybe police won't get rid of the faggot leftist squatters but maybe animal protection can take their dog?

I wouldn't murder it and I love dogs but yeah if it's barking 24/7 I can understand you think this way, sometimes I wanna kill my neighbor as well because he's smashing his hammer against wood at 8 in the morning only to stop at like 12 even though he's at home all day.

animal protection
There's no "animal protection" agencies (the ones you see in Hollywood movies) in Spain, besides Guardia Civil's SEPRONA. The latter won't do much shit unless the dog is severely malnourished.

I had to move because of barking dogs. It's very bad and I feel sorry for you.

Can you move house? Maybe try animal welfare to complain. Say the dog is barking because it's not fed which might be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back