Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Confession: I'm buying the PS5 Pro

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As a gamer, graphics are very important to me. I know that it's expensive but I can afford it. I have a lot of cash in savings. When GTA6 comes out, the PS5 pro will be the best console to play it on and I also have a 4k Neo Qled TV to take advantage of the new specs of the console. It's a reasonable purchase for me because I spend most of my free time playing video games.

A PC for the same money runs twice as fast.

Gta6 is nigger simulator

It's your money man, enjoy and don't give a shit about what other people think

That's probably the most cucked thing you can do to yourself

If he finds graphics that important, it's probably what he should go for in the first place.

I have no knowledge of PCs. I heard that maintenance for a PC is very expensive. I would rather save my money than blow it on a PC. Im a console user because I like playing on my TV in my living room. I don't like sitting on a chair, I like to sit on a couch.

Not gonna get the pro because you have to buy parts for it to be complete. Even the vertical stands are sold separately as well lol.

I'm just going to get the normal PS5.

You are a subhuman and low iq.

You are a subhuman and low iq.
I changed my mind, I'm not going to buy it because the graphics are not significantly better than graphics on the original PS5. Btw, you are such a fragile person because you call people names just for buying a PS5 pro, that is so silly and childish

I got you dude use pc partpicker it would help you build a pc even if you lack knowledge
I changed my mind, I'm not going to buy it because the graphics are not significantly better than graphics on the original PS5. Btw, you are such a fragile person because you call people names just for buying a PS5 pro, that is so silly and childish