Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confession: I'm A Truecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
@Notorious Inkler has my weight saved and stores picture of me on his computer :dafuckfeels:

Allan king 2.0?!?

Still waiting for the results, nigger
0 matches or likes, who would've thought

but this app is shit, i swiped on like 10 girls and it limited me for 24 hours

i'm just hoping it's because they'd be asleep in China right now :feelsjuice:

Jfl @Notorious Inkler I can’t tell if you’re a troll or a legitimate roided out asshole :feelskek:. Just blast T and shrink your balls theory. Just get gyno theory. Just accelerate balding theory:lul:. Just get acne theory:lul:. Never began for roidcels.

0 matches or likes, who would've thought

but this app is shit, i swiped on like 10 girls and it limited me for 24 hours

i'm just hoping it's because they'd be asleep in China right now :feelsjuice:
It's 7am over there, nigger. Wait for a couple of hours

Jfl @Notorious Inkler I can’t tell if you’re a troll or a legitimate roided out asshole :feelskek:. Just blast T and shrink your balls theory. Just get gyno theory. Just accelerate balding theory:lul:. Just get acne theory:lul:. Never began for roidcels.
Just take on cycle therapy theory

Jay Cutler (the white dude in the OP jfl) has no gyno and no hairlossus. He won the Mr Olympia title multiple times and took more Tren than an entire cattle herd. Only non-lifter twinks such as yourself believe in muh side effects.
Post screenshots after a couple of hours

Cope, because building up "a base" is a waste of time from his point of view
For me I’m trying desperately to bloatmaxx, can’t get above 130. I bench 125 and squat 210. I’m fairly muscular, just very thin.
This, I don’t want to shrink my nuts or get any more acne.
Tell that to twink faggot op. No need to inject Tren, just eat more gain some fat and strength. Once you're strong enough there's plenty of time for roids.
Calling me a twink faggot, jfl at being bullied on incel forums @RecessedChinCel @SlutLiberationFront calling my skinny brothers, this guy is a brainlet. I ate 3200 calories today ffs. I eat a shit ton of peanut butter and pasta. Still no gains.

Last edited:
Calling me a twink faggot, jfl at being bullied on incel forums @RecessedChinCel @SlutLiberationFront calling my skinny brothers, this guy is a brainlet. I ate 3200 calories today jfl. I eat a shit ton of peanut butter and pasta. Still no gains.
We come here to talk to people on the same boat as us and we think would understand us in most ways but then we see shit like this, even here people bully each other. Not even people in the same boat at the end of the day can respect each other, as you can see.

If you are skinny, you can still gain some body definition in the gym with the right exercises, and would be perfect to be one of those infamous skinny and lightning fast guy if MMAmaxxing. Many of these skinny small guys that do MMA would beat the shit out of bigger opponents many times as they would exhaust them out for being fast and escaping their offenses and then just attacking when they lose steam.

We come here to talk to people on the same boat as us and we think would understand us in most ways but then we see shit like this, even here people bully each other. Not even people in the same boat at the end of the day can respect each other, as you can see.
Been made fun of all my life for my body, I think I’ve developed BDD. And of course I get one of the most common insults hurled at me, “twink” which I’m used to. I’m not even mad, it just goes to show how little thin men are respected by others.
If you are skinny, you can still gain some body definition in the gym with the right exercises, and would be perfect to be one of those infamous skinny and lightning fast guy if MMAmaxxing. Many of these skinny small guys that do MMA would beat the shit out of bigger opponents many times as they would exhaust them out for being fast and escaping their offenses and then just attacking when they lose steam.
Yea MMA is cool, guys like Connor McGregor and Khabib kick ass as lightweights. I have some decent body definition but I get completely massmogged by chubby men who don’t even lift, I have literal toothpick arms and legs.

Been made fun of all my life for my body, I think I’ve developed BDD. And of course I get one of the most common insults hurled at me, “twink” which I’m used to. I’m not even mad, it just goes to show how little thin men are respected by others.

Yea MMA is cool, guys like Connor McGregor and Khabib kick ass as lightweights. I have some decent body definition but I get completely massmogged by chubby men who don’t even lift, I have literal toothpick arms and legs.
I'm on the same boat so I can say I fully understand. It's awful, and there is nothing I can do to change it. I have been on the same weight for years now.

I'm on the same boat so I can say I fully understand. It's awful, and there is nothing I can do to change it. I have been on the same weight for years now.
“Go to the gym more! You’ll work up an appetite!”

“Do GOMAD, you’ll pack on weight!”

“Have you tried eating more?”

I swear, people can’t understand the fact that I’m a hardgainer who’s trying his best. It’s just that nothing works.

Just take on cycle therapy theory

Jay Cutler (the white dude in the OP jfl) has no gyno and no hairlossus. He won the Mr Olympia title multiple times and took more Tren than an entire cattle herd.
Imagine thinking Chad mr olympia with god hair and and bodybuilding genes is representative of incels. Jfl and most of those pro bodybuilder mfs are bald asf. Roidhead coping with a needle stuck in his asscheek and his balls sucked back into his body:feelstastyman::feelskek:

Yeah, crackheads have a pretty low smv.

Imagine thinking Chad mr olympia with god hair and and bodybuilding genes is representative of incels. Jfl and most of those pro bodybuilder mfs are bald asf. Roidhead coping with a needle stuck in his asscheek and his balls sucked back into his body:feelstastyman::feelskek:
You don't even lift
Opinion discarded
Screenshots??
literally 0 matches still, made tinder acc 20 mins ago, definitely prefer this :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I swear, people can’t understand the fact that I’m a hardgainer who’s trying his best. It’s just that nothing works
We understand that, retard.
Nothing works because you're low T, that's why you should hop on T. Small amounts of T (especially in your case) won't have any side effects.
Serum T levels in men who received 100 and 300 mg/week T enanthate were 1.5- and 3-fold higher than those in placebo-treated men, respectively. Except for mild truncal acne, weight gain, and increases in hematocrit, we detected no significant adverse health effects of chronic high dosage T administration
Ignorant reply as usual jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Read my other post, soyo

For me I’m trying desperately to bloatmaxx, can’t get above 130. I bench 125 and squat 210. I’m fairly muscular, just very thin.

This, I don’t want to shrink my nuts or get any more acne.

Calling me a twink faggot, jfl at being bullied on incel forums @RecessedChinCel @SlutLiberationFront calling my skinny brothers, this guy is a brainlet. I ate 3200 calories today ffs. I eat a shit ton of peanut butter and pasta. Still no gains.
Images 2

Post screenshots after a couple of hours
alright nigga update time

for okcupid set in china i got an astounding 10 likes, 0 matches

on tinder in the philipines i got 12 likes and 2 matches

i guess it's better than i thought, more than most people on here i guess. but this is asia and i'm a hardcore mentalcel so

I'm a truecel as well. Curry = instant truecel
Same here. Balding curry with crooked nose in Germany. Also just 5'9 which according to foids is short/"small"

No shit sherlock. How is that a confession around here?

In fact, it's pretty reasonable in today's climate of fakecels.