Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Confession: I found this forum through inceltear

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
I honestly forgot why I was on inceltear in the first place, but they kept posting this forum and I was wondering what it was. I looked it up on the incel wiki and found this place, so thanks a lot ITCucks :feelskek::feelskek: I would of never been here without you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

LMAO IT is spreading the blackpill

I found this place through YouTube videos where they read posts from Inceltears. I still watch them for the comedy and to see if I will end up on there.:feelshaha:

I found this place through YouTube videos where they read posts from Inceltears. I still watch them for the comedy and to see if I will end up on there.:feelshaha:
What channel?
6CFCBB6B AFF7 4482 B7DC AC05A5EA13F4

This is the latest video about it by Timtamtom I could find. He hasn't covered that subreddit for a while.
oh yeah and one more thing, Is that an rpg maker pfp?

I
I found out about this place fall 2020 through IWH
Bound out this place when my crush hated men and was lesbian and unfortunately I crushed on her.

Yes, it is. It's of my own character that I named King.
do u have an rpg maker game i could play or sum shit? or like the code so i can make games i wanna mess around with rpg maker

do u have an rpg maker game i could play or sum shit? or like the code so i can make games i wanna mess around with rpg maker
Are you talking about my game where my profile pic is from?

Same that's only reason I knew about this.

no, if you own the game you are given a code as proof of ownership
Oh. I haven't released it because I'm not sure if it's ready or how to publish to Steam.

Oh. I haven't released it because I'm not sure if it's ready or how to publish to Steam.
ok so you have a game you made send me the file look up "how to send an rpg maker game to someone" but anyway that wasn't what i was asking but i'll play it i just want to know if you have a membership code so i can log into it and make a game and fuck around with it oh yeah and make sure u dm me it

ok so you have a game you made send me the file look up "how to send an rpg maker game to someone" but anyway that wasn't what i was asking but i'll play it i just want to know if you have a membership code so i can log into it and make a game and fuck around with it oh yeah and make sure u dm me it
Do you just wanna play my game, or do you think you might be able to help?

Same, I found this forum by IT kek

Do you just wanna play my game, or do you think you might be able to help?
I mean i will play your game. But i want your ownership code you were given so i can log into it and fuck around and make a game

IT has more incels than here :feelskek:

I mean i will play your game. But i want your ownership code you were given so i can log into it and fuck around and make a game
Do you not have RPG Maker MV? I don't have any sort of "Ownership Code", I just have files on my computer. If you have RPG Maker MV like I mentioned, I could make a .zip file containing all my project files, and you could click on a file called "game.rpgproject" and make changes to the maps and shit.

Do you not have RPG Maker MV? I don't have any sort of "Ownership Code", I just have files on my computer. If you have RPG Maker MV like I mentioned, I could make a .zip file containing all my project files, and you could click on a file called "game.rpgproject" and make changes to the maps and shit.
2022 04 08

I learned about this forum on reddit too. Not IT though, rather r/amiugly.

PS. Oh wait not really. Now that I think about it, I remember that I learned about r/incels first, then switched to this forum when r/incels was nuked. Or was it r/braincels? I can't recall.

Last edited:
Brutal backfire pill :blackpill: