Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confession: I am a white knight beta male cuck

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Yep there you have it folks, I let my best friend get beat up by a white knight because I was too afraid of the cops and consequences.

I went to the club with my friend today and he was pretty fucked up from alcohol.
We got rejected a lot from girls at the club but we still decided to have fun and get girls.
He was too drunk and got kicked out of the club, i went with him since he didnt have a jacket so I could give him mine (It was really cold outside).

It was super cold outside so we tried to go inside a warm place. Inside we found a curry with two 5/10 blonde girls. These bitches called us ugly for for no reason while we are just trying to stay warm inside. I just brush it off like a low T cuck I am but my friend is aggressive and grew up around aggresive jock chads. He started calling those girls bitches and started talking back shit to them.

Curry gets aggressive and tells me to control my friends so i hold him back because i don't want a fight to break out. It was really hard to hold my friend back because he is really strong.

A wild cucks appears and he sees all of us inside a building and starts talking to us and tells us we shouldn't talk to girls like that and he pretends to be our friend.. Everyone leaves and I try to calm my friend down in the building.

10 mins later the curry and the white jew cucks comes back and tells me that he called us a uber so we could "get back home safe". I thank him and I wait outside with my friend.

Cuck comes back and sucker punches my friend out of no where and my friend starts bleeding from his nose. He startes raging and i try to calm him down.
Keep in mind there are 4 cops cars around this place since there are so many clubs and bars in this area. I know if he starts fighting he is gonna kill that faggot but i still hold him back because I am afraid of the cops.

My friend gets pissed at me for holding him back and blames me for his nose bleed. When we are walking back, this white chad asks us "what happened and who did this". I tell him it's ok and we continue to make our way back home.

We have a long talk about this and he falls asleep. Then I finally sober up and realize what I have done. I put my jacket on and go back to the place where the fight happened. I look for the dude but i can't find him.

Tldr; i got my best friend beat up by a white knight beta cuck

You're a white knight for not fighting a white knight?
FUHVdBL3nvn5m

na wasnt your fault dude, just some whiteknight trying to prove himself for cunts.

society is a joke how much it encourages whiteknighting.

This dude had no say in the matter but wanted to protect the girls who shit talked you guys first.
This society is a joke.

you aren't responsible for the actions of your friend

it's not your fault

You don't gotta white knight guys. they wouldnt do it for u

Just lol @ going to night clubs as an incel.

Swa youre picture a long time ago you were curry but not an ugly curry

Are your friend a curry as well?

WorldRulerAisha said:
This dude had no say in the matter but wanted to protect the girls who shit talked you guys first.
This society is a joke.

You should be commended for letting nature play out.

latest

WorldRulerAisha said:
This society is a joke.

The punishment for being a whiteknight cuck in Kekistan is death.

"best friend", "went to a club"

You're a fakecel OP

WorldRulerAisha said:
This society is a joke.

Yea those girls were the ones who started shit and started screaming  at us, and when the crowed gathered around they played the victim and got all the white knights on their side.

Can't believe there are random guys out there who will punch other dudes just because of a stupid drunk trash talking.

All he did was call her a bitch and that was after she called both us ugly for no reason. Freakin hate white knights

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Inside we found a curry with two 5/10 blonde girls.

this is where i stopped reading

neurotypical cunt

Garbage said:
this is where i stopped reading

i said curry not a currycel lmao

Garbage said:
JFL at you thinking theres a difference

you haven't experienced true suicide fuel until you've seen a curry slay at the club.

fukmylyf said:
you haven't experienced true suicide fuel until you've seen a curry slay at the club.

no one has experience this because it doesnt fucking exist

Indeed you are a cuck

But an incel's own defense is his first priority then some friend so you can feel like a shit friend but hold on to the fact that you did not hurt yourself which DOES matter.

Garbage said:
no one has experience this because it doesnt fucking exist

I witnessed it just a few nights ago. :feelsBadMan: