Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confession: Everytime I see a sub-6 male rope, I feel a little relieved

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
I don't know why, but there's just something really satisfying about seeing someone in such a shite condition check in their cards.

Don't get me wrong, I still get pissed off at the fact that foids pushed them to rope and that no-one will give two shits about them once they're dead. But there's something gratifying about watching a guy who knows he's fucked leave this world the way he chooses.

It's even more satisfying when they do something like shoot themselves right in the face or land head first if they jump off a pavement. To me it's the biggest F U to nature, "You gave me this shitty face and implemented a need to survive with it? LoL fuck that I don't play rigged games no matter how much you need me to."
It's like getting shitty socks from your parents for christmas yet all your siblings got epic consoles and toys but instead of accepting it like a pushover, you burn the socks in their lawn the next morning.

Watching all that effort that both your father's sperm and mother's egg had to go through in order to create you and bam it's just been smashed in / ripped apart like an angry judge throwing a chef's dish across the room. That exhilirates me...

It's probably lookism or just my defeatist mindset tbh.

rip to all the fallen incel brothERs

I do, also. I guess I feel more happy for them. They are finally ending their suffering.

I dont feel relief, I feel solace for their peace

Less competition for me! :feelsautistic:

I only enjoy when normies and foids rope tbh. When an incel dies, I feel like I lose some comrade that I would have had as an ally or a friend.

Insomniac

I feel the opposite. I want to see men rise up and burn society down the fucking ground, then salt the fucking earth.

I only enjoy when normies and foids rope tbh. When an incel dies, I feel like I lose some comrade that I would have had as an ally or a friend.

Yep, it’s a real shame.