Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Condom shortage looms after coronavirus lockdown shuts world's top producer

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE CONDOMINOS!!! HOW WILL WE HAVE SEX WITHOUT PROTECTION NOW??!!!!!!

Of course we know many sex havers deep down don't give a shit about protection especially chads. Since they cannot resist the urge to not have sex, record number of people will be having sex without any protection since they now have an excuse not to wrap anything around their peepee.

At the end of the year expect to see a sudden spike increase in number of births and of course overall population.

Sex havers never lose. JFL!!!!

Great, now women can start taking responsibility and go on the fucking pill

20200323 151952

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE CONDOMINOS!!! HOW WILL WE HAVE SEX WITHOUT PROTECTION NOW??!!!!!!
mad copes if you think cucks are having sex

Brace yourself for the "single mothers arou d your area" ad

Corona boomers is the generation after Gen Z tbh

Of course we know many sex havers deep down don't give a shit about protection especially chads. Since they cannot resist the urge to not have sex, record number of people will be having sex without any protection since they now have an excuse not to wrap anything around their peepee.

At the end of the year expect to see a sudden spike increase in number of births and of course overall population.

Sex havers never lose. JFL!!!!
More Abortions jfl

View attachment 224075
The pill gives me a headache and its too annoying to keep a schedule to take them.

Thats why I rather go raw with Chad. Only God can judge me and if something happens, its all in his plans for me teehee

The pill gives me a headache and its too annoying to keep a schedule to take them.

Thats why I rather go raw with Chad. Only God can judge me and if something happens, its all in his plans for me teehee

Lmfao, it almost hurts how some foids believe this shit

View attachment 224075
The pill makes them piss out a shit load of hormones which fuck up male developement and hormones. It is the worst thing ever invented as it also allows whores to be whores whist increasing Chads pleasure

Mogs me

Attachments

• 20140909_karex.jpg
    20140909_karex.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 22
They will punch their bellys if necessary to kill the child and breed more with chad

Doesn't affect anyone here. :feelshmm:

Fuck yeah. Now holes and Chads would no longer be able to fuck without worrying about its repercussions

gonna be a lot of childbirths for sure tbh