Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CONDOM SALES ARE DOWN

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

Sex-havers are having less sex due to low socialization during a pandemic. Hopefully this does not mean whores are just doing it rawdog now.

In general, there is anticipation of post-covid sex anxiety anyway.

This buzzfeed article is blackpilled as fuck:

2020 07 16 14 49 35 Coronavirus Advice On When You Can Have Sex Visiting With A Boyfriend An

There's birth control and abortion now.

It’s a win win. Sex havers have less sex or risk getting the virus. It’s over for filthy sex havers.

I hope the world is severely depopulated

(((Overpopulation))) - Just lol at this state of this world.

Remember those days when you actually had to live with people you had sex with. And people just didn't hook up with random strangers?

jfl like we need them

Remember those days when you actually had to live with people you had sex with. And people just didn't hook up with random strangers?
I wasn’t even born these times

less normies are getting laid and more chads are rawdogging foids during lockdown

wtf is going on here? are they being sarcastic or what? I would never expect to see this in a buzzfeed article jfl
ikr, I very well could have angrily wrote such a response to a sex-haver

foids just let chad creampie them, because what's the worst that can happen? if she gets pregnant, she'll live off govt gibs and prolly find some beta to take care of the child

It’s a win win. Sex havers have less sex or risk getting the virus. It’s over for filthy sex havers.
fuck that avi is massive. I had a loli oneitis with tits that moved like that :feelswhat:

Bro just fucking lol literally nobody uses condoms except for hookers and prostitutes.

Bro just fucking lol literally nobody uses condoms except for hookers and prostitutes.
you're probably right, they are having rawdog orgies in florida getting covid 19 on purpose to spread it around like AIDS

Pretty sure that was before electricity was commonplace.

Pretty sure that was before electricity was commonplace.
Nah. It was still a thing in the 60s and 70s atleast for the non degenerate majority. Nowadays its a fuckfest that we are not invited to.

Chad has never used a condom.

they are doing it rawdog

7bhn9l , also apparently ppl have never heard of outercourse, blowjobs, pulloutgame etc :feelsPop:
edit: lets not forget anal
The concept of a condom angers me in the sense that sex is obviously so pleasurable men can't just pull out and cum on their belly or something. I mean for fucks sake, as a coomer I always have the self control to cum accurately on a napkin, but apparently if I stick my dick in warm cunt I wouldn't be able to control myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back