Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Conditional Unbans for those that are Banned

free the niggers, soon home.

I came to tag @Fontaine who was online today, but I don't know if he's eligible :feelsbadman:

I sent out an email a few weeks ago regarding unbanning those that were banned over 6 months ago.
2 weeks prior to Feb 24 would've been around Feb 10th...

I haven't gotten any PMs since Jan 31st, did you only send as e-mail but not as PM?

I wanted to clarify here who would qualify for an unban. Members that haven't been banned for bragging, LARPing (or exposed as a fakecel), or for posting gay content are all eligible
TBH this just gets me wondering what kind of stuff you can get banned for besides these three things. The two "experiences" bullets at https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-faq.799/ don't qualify, nor bullet 2 of Behavior, so I guess those banned under bullets 1 and 3 of behavior?

Bullet 3 of content is excluded so bullets 1/2/4/5 of content I guess would also be grounds?

I would think bullet 5 (illegal content) might be something you wouldn't be making exemptions for either, but that could be an oversight. Or maybe it's a judgement call: people posting criminal-tier illegal shit like CP should obviously not get unbanned but posting misdemeanor-tier illegal stuff like anime torrents probably deserves forgiveness (though I'm skeptical it has been or ever would induce a ban in the first place TBH)

Might be good to list not just what's excluded but also what's included.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back