Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Concord will be shutting down in 3 days and they will be refunding all the faggots who bought it

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Captain
Jfl trooncord shutting down after 2 weeks here is an official blogpost by sony

I just heard that and was laughing for 5 minutes straight. Those woke retards got what they deserved and Sonnyboy will keep releasing flops after flops and it won't end at Concord they announced few years ago that they have prepared 6 live service games and Flapcord was just one of them.

Flop number two: Fairgame$

and number three: Marathon

Brave 2024 09 03 21 12 23
JFL

Foamstars was a flop, The Last of Us mp was cancelled and Helldivers 2 is on bring of death it's not looking good for Sony and their revenue.
Brave 2024 09 03 21 15 33

Crash how many games are flopping. It's almost like nobody wants to play the trash queer tranny games the industry is infatuated with in the name of progressiveness.

It's almost like nobody wants to play the trash queer tranny games the industry is infatuated with in the name of progressiveness.
its so fucking funny that studios keep falling for this shit

I just heard that and was laughing for 5 minutes straight. Those woke retards got what they deserved and Sonnyboy will keep releasing flops after flops and it won't end at Concord they announced few years ago that they have prepared 6 live service games and Flapcord was just one of them.

Flop number two: Fairgame$

View attachment 1245523

and number three: Marathon

View attachment 1245530View attachment 1245528JFL

Foamstars was a flop, The Last of Us mp was cancelled and Helldivers 2 is on bring of death it's not looking good for Sony and their revenue.View attachment 1245532

View attachment 1245522
Why is marathon gona flop?

Wtf is a concord, sounds like a discount version of Discord

Troongames get what they fucking deserve!

Why is marathon gona flop?
Nobody knows what the fuck is this game about, even devs have no clue what it was supposed to be. Characters look weird and nobody is hyped about that game. They announced the game in 2024 and haven't showed anything since then and now they fired game director for fake bullshit. Destiny 2 is a total woke cluster fuck and it's losing players so i can't see how they could make a good game especially when they are losing key devs for trivial things.

Brave 2024 09 03 21 29 31
Brave 2024 09 03 21 29 49
Brave 2024 09 03 21 29 52

Wtf is a concord, sounds like a discount version of Discord

1) too expensive to develop
2) too expensive to maintain
3) had no audience
4) is too obnoxious to anyone around them

hmmm i see the same pattern between Concord and Concorde :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: I guess Concord will take lives of all devs and kill their studio :feelsEhh:

Nobody knows what the fuck is this game about, even devs have no clue what it was supposed to be. Characters look weird and nobody is hyped about that game. They announced the game in 2024 and haven't showed anything since then and now they fired game director for fake bullshit. Destiny 2 is a total woke cluster fuck and it's losing players so i can't see how they could make a good game especially when they are losing key devs for trivial things.

View attachment 1245587

View attachment 1245621View attachment 1245622View attachment 1245623
I tried destiny didnt like it even tho i love sci fi fps.

I played halo infinite and i love it tbh good game.

I was looking forward to marathon after watching the trailer it looked cool but veey obscure no wonder they dont even know whats its about jfl.

I don't play these kinds of games, but even this just felt even more "out of nowhere" and generic than others.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

This must be the worst launch in gaming history. It's fucking OVER for concordcels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfpOjNWKM0E

This is lifefuel and entertainmentfuel. It's so annoying they make characters ugly. That is 100% the reason why this game failed. No one wants to play ugly characters.

They wanted to make the women ugly because women being attractive is considered oppresive (although women benefit GREATLY and IMMENSELY from using their looks). It's stupid as fuck.

i feel like deadlock will get the same treatment if valve is blind enough

Jfl trooncord shutting down after 2 weeks here is an official blogpost by sony
Troons are a minoirty plus they don't play games