Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Concord failed because it was gay

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★★
Seen this debate about why Concord, an Overwatch ripoff failed.

The main Argument is because these kinds of shooters are outdated, also a reason why OW2 failed, but I just took a peak on the characters and like wtf is this shit? Looks like they ripped off The Guardians of the Galaxy and made them Woke asf.

Like the colours are so bad, it looks unappealing, but i think the real reason the game shut down is because It was made for LBGDQA people THEY DONT PLAY GAMES! Like fucking hell they dont play games man and if they do its not a lot.

The dudes that play games these days are either heterosexual children OR heterosexual guys in their 30s.

There aint no fucking gay people playing games because they have business cosplaying as Femboys on Insta and OF.

In Concord you play as a 50 yo Boss Bitch or one of the various Black lesbian women :feelsPop: like lmao?! Or some freaky looking alien but idk why they even make these guys into aliens? Because a white man is too masculine? Like what?

Game Devs need to get their Heads out of the ass because the gaming industry is getting woker by the year.

Imagine wanting to play a game you paid for as a nigger troon faggot sheboon, I'll pass and hope Sony bosses kill themselves