Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel comradespiderman29 Why don’t you just betabucks and you can land yourself a Lebanese supermodels.

does this have good geomaxxing potential?

He’s not a 1/10 you dumb fucker

Learn to rate nigga. She isnt 9/10 and he isnt 1/10

he's just exaggerating.
Even if thats true, how am i supposed to know that over a fucking screen ? There are enough low IQ users here who would give them a similar rating because, like most normfags they tend to massively overrate toilets and massively underrate men

This. He looks good for his age and he also looks like he is rich and statusmaxxed
Yep. Far from a 1/10. How someone could call him a 1/10 is beyond me. Sure, he’s no Chad, but seeing his face doesn’t evoke repulsion and disgust. Seeing a legit 1/10 genuinely hurts to look at.

Yep. Far from a 1/10. How someone could call him a 1/10 is beyond me. Sure, he’s no Chad, but seeing his face doesn’t evoke repulsion and disgust. Seeing a legit 1/10 genuinely hurts to look at.
Judging by his gray hair, id say he is somewhere in his 50s. Most guys his age are balding, have terrible skin/collagen and generally look less attractive. He is a mogger for his age

Judging by his gray hair, id say he is somewhere in his 50s. Most guys his age are balding, have terrible skin/collagen and generally look less attractive. He is a mogger for his age
For real. OP needs to stop being a fucking normshit overrating women and underrating men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back