Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

comradespiderman acts like a legitimate female

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
Muh arab masculinity!

if he said he was ftm, id believe him tbh

@comradespiderman29 @Despicablecel just chill bros, enough of this incel race wars

dnr despicablecel thread

when you think about it, social outcasts are way more racist than normies tbh

here everyone nearly everyone preaches their supremacy at least their race

rent-free tbh
arab w

when you think about it, social outcasts are way more racist than normies tbh

here everyone nearly everyone preaches their supremacy at least their race
Yes we need to encourage slavic supremacy. Too many slavs are cucked here.

@comradespiderman29 @Despicablecel just chill bros, enough of this incel race wars
I made this thread cause he accused me of incel shaming him. All i said was he is ugly like me but only i am failoed by race, according to him. Because i said, “you’re ugly” which he has claimed himself many times, he ignored the rest of what i said and tagged mods, accusijg me of incel shaming. Yea rhis race war shit is a waste of time tho. Infighting between incels is bad.

INDOMINABTLE ARAB WIN.

rent-free tbh
arab w
I made this thread cause he accused me of incel shaming him. All i said was he is ugly like me but only i am failoed by race, according to him. Because i said, “you’re ugly” which he has claimed himself many times, he ignored the rest of what i said and tagged mods, accusijg me of incel shaming. Yea rhis race war shit is a waste of time tho. Infighting between incels is bad.

Yes we need to encourage slavic supremacy. Too many slavs are cucked here.
tbh

many slavs are either 'OUR WOMEN WOMEN ARE BJUTIFUL PLEASE FUCK THEM !!!' or ''yes we are ugly, mongoloid, turanid mutts subhumans yes we kneel to germanic, arab, jewish, rice masters''

Why are you so obsessed with @comradespiderman29 ? Its almost like you are in love with him
he accused me of incel shaming him and tagged mods. You just dont like me, since youve seen him bark for me lol. He made this about Japan recently. I dont make threads on arabs.

tbh

many slavs are either 'OUR WOMEN WOMEN ARE BJUTIFUL PLEASE FUCK THEM !!!' or ''yes we are ugly, mongoloid, turanid mutts subhumans yes we kneel to germanic, arab, jewish, rice masters''
Exactly. Slavia needs to wake up