Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Computer suddenly ran out of storage

ZtarvationArmy

ZtarvationArmy

Total Redditor Death
★★
my computer had 100 gb free. I transferred some files to itunes library and suddenly my storage is full. now i have to delete some valuable files to fix the problem.

Apple products are cocksuckers.

If they're valuable files, don't delete 'em!- Save them somewhere else first, before you remove them

If they're valuable files, don't delete 'em!- Save them somewhere else first, before you remove them
I bought a thumb drive for this purpose but it has to be plugged in all day to transfer just a few megabytes and it sometimes interrupts itself during file transfer

FUCK COMPUTERS

I bought a thumb drive for this purpose but it has to be plugged in all day to transfer just a few megabytes and it sometimes interrupts itself during file transfer
-
Oh, wow
-
Something is wrong-- it should definitely copy faster than that
-

How many tb of hentai do you have? Holy fuck

ITunes used to copy all the MP3s into it's own directory. It was really pointless. Before adding music to iTunes you had to go into the preferences and disable the checkbox, it was named something like "Copy all media files into iTunes folder".

Thought that Applel does not do move just copy and paste.

The voices meme