Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Comprehensive guide on how to ascend by soylols

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
IMG 20211225 201123

“Assholes get the pussy” is a massive cope.

During my chadfishes I was able to set up dates much easier by just being nice.

Just donate blood theory
“Assholes get the pussy” is a massive cope.

During my chadfishes I was able to set up dates much easier by just being nice.
That's the point, it doesn't matter if chad is being nice or being an asshole, he'll still get sex and love at the end regardless.

Just donate blood theory

That's the point, it doesn't matter if chad is being nice or being an asshole, he'll still get sex and love at the end regardless.
Just walk with dogs theory

Chads get sex no matter what. Chad gets sex when nice or mean. Chad get sex whether he initiates or not. A Stacie will put herself in chads orbit. Chads don’t have to work for sex or a relationship. Women will fight each other for an opportunity.

You need to be 7/10 at least for greatguymaxxxing to work. Same for darktriad

If you observe closely, the left-guy has chad-like facial and physical features; whereas the right-guy was doomed since birth. The right-most guy cannot fix his face no matter how hard he tries. It’s no use of comparing someone who was chad since birth with someone who was destined to be a permavirigin by God. The attitude / personality is written there just for blaming everything on ugly people.

The way how they always draw the incel as some fat repulsive cunt or hideously deformed facial structure but the nice dude is always some germanic tall white dude

The way how they always draw the incel as some fat repulsive cunt or hideously deformed facial structure but the nice dude is always some germanic tall white dude
and they'll tell you looks don't matter and both of those guys have the same chances with women :feelskek: they know what they're doing but they'll never admit it

ngl latin women seem to fuck anyone
Why are there many latin incels here then? Literally, the biggest non english thread is the Brazilian one

the only thing what they achieve by doing that is proving the blackpill true

Apparently, normies won’t be able to figure out the hypocrisy in this artwork. The chads win at the end.

This is literally just women projecting their image of chad onto reality. Same way they accuse of us of projecting our ideals of a perfect women. Sure dudes who get pussy consistently are perfect virtuous beings and not just dickwads who happened to be born attracrive

I told you long ago, on the road, stop cherrypicking.
Non attractive darktriads are seen as toxic clowns. :feelsclown:
It's not cherry-picking, dark triad men do get more sex than non dark triad men

It's not cherry-picking, dark triad men do get more sex than non dark triad men
Yep they do, but wont work for inkwells.
Find me a single instance where i said D3 doesnt work.

Yep they do, but wont work for inkwells.
Find me a single instance where i said D3 doesnt work.
You said it works just for 7/10 and above, I showed cases where it doesn't.

I never said you said that dark traid doesn't work per se

so the drawing says nice guys are bad but at the same time implies you have to be nice in order to get foids, lol.

basically:
''teehee stupid inkler being a nice guy doesn't mean you are entitled to get pussy''
meanwhile
''teehee stupid inkler being nice will get you girls now start grinding foids like it's a rpg game where you farm good boy karma points for walking in the park with dogs until you redeem the hole reward teehee''

You said it works just for 7/10 and above, I showed cases where it doesn't.

I said it generally doesnt work for niggas that are under 7/10 and you went on and cherrypicked.
Also second part is :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. You said dark triad men get more pussy, i never denied that. Then you say this?
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Also if dark triad does work for niggas under 7/10. Why dont you use it to ascend?

I mean, the sheer fact that it's so well known that nice guys don't tend to get the women I think says a lot.

I can say from experience that just being nice doesn't work. The number of times I have seen women go off with the tougher guys (even if they're really not very nice people) is just unreal.

I've spoken to women too who have flat-out said they like guys who have an asshole side to them.

It's just the way women are wired, or many of them at least. This idea that some super sweet guy will always get women while the guys who don't get women are bad people is just not true. I don't know why people even bother saying it.

Also it's interesting to me how they imply that being a brony is bad, lol. I always saw things like that as just interests and not inherently good or bad.

If you just imagine all ugly people secretly being assholes and all the handsome people secretly being great people, you can explain your eugenicist tendencies and straight-up cognitive dissonance. :feelsaww: You can give them endless real-life examples, popularity of the "bad boy" trope in culture, the entire area of economics (I guess Bill Gates is just a milliard times better guy than a Chinese child laborer) etc. etc. Even feminists will kvetch about muh toxic masculinity, but then moment you say "yeah, I suffer from the effects of patriarchal toxic masculine culture, people cast me out because I like My Little Pony which is considered girly", they'll say you're just a secret pedo who wants to invade female spaces. :feelsjuice: These people are insane and lost all touch with reality. They have a few funny photos, videos of awkward people and fictional stories combined into unbeatable memes. People are just too fantastic to dislike others because they're different in a non-harmful way (and, in fact, a positive way). :feelsaww:

This is so obviously false and you could write essays about it, but there's no point. I think evil people are just evil and will stay that way forever. I hope they'll accept all their illnesses, accidents, potential environmental cataclysms etc. with stoicism, because everything is just and they just were stinky incels and now the universe is punishing them.

I wonder how they explain examples of plain evil in history. I guess these darn Joos were secretly drinking Christian children's blood after all. :feelsdevil: And Nazis had victories and a huge support because they just were nice guys and donated blood often. :feelsaww:

I said it generally doesnt work for niggas that are under 7/10 and you went on and cherrypicked.
Also second part is :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. You said dark triad men get more pussy, i never denied that. Then you say this?

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Also if dark triad does work for niggas under 7/10. Why dont you use it to ascend?
No, you made an assertion about all cases: ''You need to be 7/10 at least for greatguymaxxxing to work. Same for darktriad''. You didn't point any exceptions.

I never said you denied that, I just said that showing dark triad men getting pussy is not cherry-picking, since they get laid often.

Because I'm uglier than all of those guys and dark triad personality isn't something you can create or fake

There is a study about how bullys are more successful in life
Never claimed otherwise, its just that dark triad doesnt work for inkwells :feelsjuice:
No, you made an assertion about all cases: ''You need to be 7/10 at least for greatguymaxxxing to work. Same for darktriad''. You didn't point any exceptions.

I never said you denied that, I just said that showing dark triad men getting pussy is not cherry-picking, since they get laid often.

Because I'm uglier than all of those guys
Cope, you are whiter and height mog them.
"Didnt point any exceptions" nigga its just a general rule. And there is nothing that can prove whether the guys you just mentioned even are dark triad or not.

Never claimed otherwise, its just that dark triad doesnt work for inkwells :feelsjuice:

Cope, you are whiter and height mog them.
"Didnt point any exceptions" nigga its just a general rule. And there is nothing that can prove whether the guys you just mentioned even are dark triad or not.
Is Algeria good to thugmaxx?

I'm not masculine enough to thugmaxx or dark triadmaxx

Just walk your dogs theory

IT are massive faggots