Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Compliments That Might Mean You're Ugly

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★
"Wow, you're smart", "You're an intelligent guy", if some normfaggot says this to you, especially if they seem surprised by it, you might be ugly. Being smarter than everyone else is giga useless in life without (lucrative) social connections to put that IQ to good use. And if you're ugly, you probably have little to no friends let alone ones that aren't losers and pussy blue pilled low T LTN simps. And if they do seem surprised at you being "smart" because you regurgitated some trivia they never heard of, you should put your high IQ (if you actually have one) to good use and figure out a way to get away with exterminating them (GTA character).

Another one is, "you're a nice guy". That deserves an instant broken jaw.

"Wow, you're smart", "You're an intelligent guy", if some normfaggot says this to you, especially if they seem surprised by it, you might be ugly. Being smarter than everyone else is giga useless in life without (lucrative) social connections to put that IQ to good use. And if you're ugly, you probably have little to no friends let alone ones that aren't losers and pussy blue pilled low T LTN simps. And if they do seem surprised at you being "smart" because you regurgitated some trivia they never heard of, you should put your high IQ (if you actually have one) to good use and figure out a way to get away with exterminating them (GTA character).

Another one is, "you're a nice guy". That deserves an instant broken jaw.
aren't you going too far , it could also mean you're attractive (people attributing positive things to you because of your looks the famous halo effect).

Unrelated but my (male) friend called me "a good listener" once, I don't know whats gayer him saying that or me being one. Either way I don't talk to that guy anymore.