Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Completely done with these shit George Floyd protests filled with NPCs and virtue signaling white people

System Restore

System Restore

Banned
-
My live thoughts during a George Floyd protest yesterday.

Just fucking lol at these dumbass normies. We're boxed in by the police. [Being overlooked by police and we aren't confronting them]

Dumbass normies.

Fucking retards... [During a "George Floyd" chant]

Oh fuck no. [They turned]

Fucking retards man. [Then I walk through them]

Yes racist police, please. [Hoping that they shoot us]

That was so horrible. The police are just loving this. We're surrounded by police and we're not doing shit to them. Dumbass normies, holy shit.

Shut up... [During a "Hands up, don't shoot" chant]

God it's so dumb.

You can still hear those retards right? Holy fucking shit.

There are police looking at me. I'm like the only guy walking past them. [Looking around] Yep I'm literally the only one. And we're boxed in by police. [We can walk past them but it's like we're doing the protest in a way they prefer] They don't even need that many.

Completely neutered. [The state of the protest in my city]

The police are loving it today. They just love this. I'm telling you they are loving this man.

Why don't we confront them? We used to do that: the first and second day I went there, Monday and Tuesday. Not at all now. They love this, I'm telling you.

Like it was actually work for them. They now need less police to handle more people basically. Just made their job so much easier.

Complete failure. Epic fail. [Protests in my city]

Some dumbass walking. [Waiting for us to pass each other]

Yep, the police are loving it.

Have you witnessed destruction of random property?

Have you witnessed destruction of random property?
No. Much of that happened before I started going.

"Tuesday sees more peaceful protests as police continue to enforce curfews and crack down on looters"

"NO! You have to use your white privilege to help the rioters!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

"NO! You have to use your white privilege to help the rioters!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
So you would rather see hundreds of white people walking around your city shouting for BBC?

Hands down, don't loot!

Last edited:
Brutal voice thread