Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Completed some bhop map in 2 hours

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-loathing misanthrope
★★★★★
Brutal. 2 hours of moving my mouse and keyboard non-stop until I got it. Over for bhopcels, meanwhile CHAD passes it in 10 mins because hes naturally good at anything.

CHAD passes it in 10 mins because hes naturally good at anything.
No one is better than me at Tf2. And i am a subhuman. Not even the chadiest chad can beat the fact that i don't have a life and have dedicated more than 20k hours on that stupid game.

I still suck at life though :feelsrope:

I've been playing a mobile arcade shooter on my phone recently and it's been pretty satisfying to feel the sense of progression and getting better at the game

I've been playing a mobile arcade shooter on my phone recently and it's been pretty satisfying to feel the sense of progression and getting better at the game
Whats the name of the game?

I suck at bhop

No one is better than me at Tf2. And i am a subhuman. Not even the chadiest chad can beat the fact that i don't have a life and have dedicated more than 20k hours on that stupid game.

I still suck at life though :feelsrope:
I have too many hours aswell