Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Completed 1k posts.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Very nice forum where you get to learn. Hopefully, I remain here for long time.

SuicideFuel actually

congratulations but I'm still a bigger loser than you so you mog me

mogs me
gratulations bro

Congratulations for 5th position in postmaxxing in advance.
yeah tomorrow i will push it to top5, today too tired, prefer to keep myself in off-topic and i talked on discord as well

yeah tomorrow i will push it to top5, today too tired, prefer to keep myself in off-topic and i talked on discord as well
How many notifications do you get in a minute here?

Literally mogs my subhuman rank ngl

completes me ;P;P;p

Nice work on the milestone man!

Good job man.

We are proud of you!

Keep up the good work!

good job man im starting to get tired out tbh

Cool whats next? :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Aww, congrats man!! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Hopefully you will enjoy your time here.

Congrats on the milestone man

These kinds of threads are postmaxxing hubs for everyone, I want my piece of it!

Congratulations on this "milestone" :feelshaha:

That's very hard.
Believe in you. Soon all postmaxxers will retire. Im done, time is running out for Cuyen too, angrycurrycel done, Mainlander too, fukmylyf and REEEEEEEEEEEEE as well, Insomniac RIP too

These kinds of threads are postmaxxing hubs for everyone, I want my piece of it!

Congratulations on this "milestone" :feelshaha:
I thought you're one of the top 20 highest posters here but surprised you weren't in top 50.

Fakecel trait: postmaxxing

Believe in you. Soon all postmaxxers will retire. Im done, time is running out for Cuyen too, angrycurrycel done, Mainlander too, fukmylyf and REEEEEEEEEEEEE as well, Insomniac RIP too
Posts did have increased to 60-80 posts per day from 20-30 posts per day but 300 posts per day will need some time.
Fakecel trait: postmaxxing
I reached 1K posts in 3 months while many users are reaching 1K posts in a week.

Thanks man i rly like it too, if only i was enlightened rank then it would match it so well :feelsohh:
Postmaxx bro, gimme ur acc u will have 30k in 40 days

Congratulations on LDAR