Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Completed 16 mile hike in the mountains and IDK why I did that to myself

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
You're thinking "what even enticed you to go" and there are a few reasons for it. The particular peak I was walking up to is especially elevated. So high one can look down onto the peaks of other mountains to the east and west. Also, this trail is very unpopular due to it's location (backwoods region with bears) and reputation with the locals for being lengthy with an increasingly steep incline. That means no couples or obnoxious normie groups that I see on the moderate trails. And finally, solitude in nature is one of my main copes yet upon reaching the summit I just felt regretful given the difficulty and time consumption of the journey and was confused as to why I didn't just stay in bed lol the whole thing felt unnecessary but at least I got some good photographs of the area

How high up is the summit, its brutal going up hard hills but I enjoy it, although I haven't been for awhile. I also found like you the brutal trails they have few to no people on them.

How high up is the summit, its brutal going up hard hills but I enjoy it, although I haven't been for awhile. I also found like you the brutal trails they have few to no people on them.
It's just shy of being 8000 feet above sea level

you just cucked yourself for no reward

you just cucked yourself for no reward
Is the satisfaction of completing a physical challenge that most people can't or won't a reward?

Is the satisfaction of completing a physical challenge that most people can't or won't a reward?
i used to do that, its is a bluepilled cope, so NO. fk it
edit, its a redpilled cope.

Last edited:
want to do this but no mountains where i live :feelsbadman:

you can walk the earth, you can swim the pacific but you wont get laid
but im not doing it for foids, im doing it because its healthy and i enjoy it

yes thats good. but there is risk of getting robbed doing things like this alone.
im not walking through niggerville at 1 am i am hiking up a mountain. almost nobody is going to go to some state park in the middle of nowhere and wait on a trail for some hikers to rob

Here's a suggestion. Next time don't bring your phone

There is no hike for your face

hiking is nice. blackpill lowered my appetite though

im not walking through niggerville at 1 am i am hiking up a mountain. almost nobody is going to go to some state park in the middle of nowhere and wait on a trail for some hikers to rob
Almost...

(Looks like someone hasn't seen enough American slasher movies)

You're thinking "what even enticed you to go" and there are a few reasons for it. The particular peak I was walking up to is especially elevated. So high one can look down onto the peaks of other mountains to the east and west. Also, this trail is very unpopular due to it's location (backwoods region with bears) and reputation with the locals for being lengthy with an increasingly steep incline. That means no couples or obnoxious normie groups that I see on the moderate trails. And finally, solitude in nature is one of my main copes yet upon reaching the summit I just felt regretful given the difficulty and time consumption of the journey and was confused as to why I didn't just stay in bed lol the whole thing felt unnecessary but at least I got some good photographs of the area
at least you challenged yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back