Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

complete this sentence.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
1493095243385.gif

I'm not ___________

dead but i wish those fucking fuckers that fucked me over at uni were and died painfully in isis style executions GODDAMN IT FUCKING CUNTS THEY DESERVE TO FUCKING SUFFER ICARLY IS A GREAT FUCKING SHOW SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPP

Im not an Alpha male with superior genetics.

gonna er just yet

..."Going to let you pass so easily oni-chan!"

someone who likes an autist with the worst gif/avatar choices on this subreddit, says he is too lazy for fucking activism and still has the audacity to criticise teencels

乃ㄥ丨丂丂千ㄩㄥ

dead but i wish those fucking fuckers that fucked me over at uni were and died painfully in isis style executions GODDAMN IT FUCKING CUNTS THEY DESERVE TO FUCKING SUFFER ICARLY IS A GREAT FUCKING SHOW SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPP
when their wives and husbands cheat on them or divorce their asses, say "haha" take that ;).

Im not an Alpha male with superior genetics.
> Age: 18
> Okay.

Gotta be a little homosexual to understand woman bro.

good looking
Where's your old avatar at? ;)

pffftttt like any Incels are mentally healthy lol.

Likeable.
a lot of normies like sports. better to be unlikeable than like sports or the things you hate or not interested in, lol

Successful
call me back when you get four wives ;).

A guillble asshole
says the guy that believes that "bald men can be hot too" pfffttt

..."Going to let you pass so easily oni-chan!"
i'm not an easy person to deal with.

chLCIDd.png

someone who likes an autist with the worst gif/avatar choices on this subreddit, says he is too lazy for fucking activism and still has the audacity to criticise teencels
too bad your main account is banned. good to see your alts getting banned LOL.

乃ㄥ丨丂丂千ㄩㄥ
what?
d8__megumin_by_mysticswordsman21-dbbgkxu.png

You're here posting.

like im gonna take that username seriously.

798.png

Going to bed anytime soon.

When are we getting the "what's your favorite color" thread?

going to let my victims live.

going to let my victims live.
You're a good man @Sadness . We should team up and butcher some normies together. Preferably in a dark forest.

Last edited:
You're a Good man @Sadness . We should team up and butcher some normies together. Preferably in a dark forest.
Men would only get shot. I'd save the strangulation, necrophilia, disembowelment, and cannibalism for the femoids. :feelsokman:

--lawful, make this pussy stop talking.

Men would only get shot. I'd save the strangulation, necrophilia, disembowelment, and cannibalism for the femoids. :feelsokman:

A true class act. Necrophilia with some fresh Stacy corpses sounds wonderful:feelzez:. No validation of course but man it would feel so good.

Last edited: