Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Complete list of all the good things that come from being an incel

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
  1. Zero chances of having a gay son
  2. Zero chances of having an incel son who will also suffer like we do
  3. Zero chances of having a daughter and being the ultimate cuck (think about it logically)
  4. Zero chances of having a bipolar bitch wife who will make your life hell
  5. Zero chances of being cucked by your wife
  6. Zero chances of getting divorce-raped
  7. More money to spend on yourself
  8. You have nothing to lose so you can do crazy/stupid shit and not care about it

Last edited:
i am in love with the first one.

I wish the 8th applied to me but I still sort of want to accomplish things academically/career-wise

3. Zero chances of having a daughter and being the ultimate cuck (think about it logically)
  4. Zero chances of having a bipolat bitch wife who will make your life hell
  8. You have nothing to lose so you can do crazy/stupid shit and not care about it
Being blackpilled > being incel

Last edited:
I wish the 8th applied to me but I still sort of want to accomplish things academically/career-wise
Stop adding to a world that hates you. Become a parasite.

Fucking turbocope thread, kys. I'd rather risk having a gay offspring than suffering through this hell. Fuck you.

Stop adding to a world that hates you. Become a parasite.

You can academiamaxx and careermaxx without adding to the world. It's tough, but doable.

Fucking turbocope thread, kys. I'd rather risk having a gay offspring than suffering through this hell. Fuck you.
If you don't like cope threads then maybe you shouldn't enter threads marked with the [Cope] tag

Dumbass motherfucker

100% chance of cope

Not worth it

Fucking turbocope thread, kys.
to be fair it is tagged with [cope]. but yeah it's weird how a lot of people here don't seem that desperate to escape inceldom. there was a thread earlier where some users openly stated that they'd reject a Stacy if she wasn't a virgin.

imagine just waking up in the morning and not being an incel. you look to the right side of your bed and see your girlfriend who loves you. it'd be so much weight lifted off your shoulders

there was a thread earlier where some users openly stated that they'dreject a Stacy if she wasn't a virgin.
giphy.gif

A community

to be fair it is tagged with [cope]. but yeah it's weird how a lot of people here don't seem that desperate to escape inceldom. there was a thread earlier where some users openly stated that they'd reject a Stacy if she wasn't a virgin.

imagine just waking up in the morning and not being an incel. you look to the right side of your bed and see your girlfriend who loves you. it'd be so much weight lifted off your shoulders
Cope can be good or bad, it's very situationally dependent. Fucking volcel retards infesting this forum should be publically flayed with an active epenephrine IV. If anyone cared if I was alive or not that would make my year.

reject a stacy for not being virgin!? what the fuck is this board?

True that's why incels should bang whores but the bitches wont allow it. They force you to betabuxx a roastie that hates everything about you. Just enslave women guys, if you vote any pro-female candidate you deserve to be tortured slowly in hell.

0. You recognize how shit people are
-1. You get more spiritual strength. Normies and chad/stacy will break down over shit but you won't.
-2. You can see when people are bullshitting you including actual conspiracies.
-3. You know who you are so you can avoid people and situations that fuck you over. No dumb mistakes.

in the mgtow they call it as 'one blowjob away from plantation'
mgtows are the biggest copers
All incels lying to themselves that they are volcels

mgtows are the biggest copers
All incels lying to themselves that they are volcels

Everyone in this world has a slightly enhanced, delusional sense of self - appearance, or what they achieved, their skills. It helps them feel good and cope with life's misfortunes.

It's all a cope till the rope.

BASED. A silver lining to the darkest cloud ever.

• Don't have to worry about some woman baby trapping you - no one wants your baby.
  • No woman nagging you.
  • Non-threatening personality type since zero sexual energy.

I will die early from shit like heart problems, drug abuse, cancer and ibs. Yeahhh! :feelsseriously: