Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Complaining won’t help

B

Born2Die

Banned
-
Yea foids are bad and all. But what’s the point of wasting time and energy on them. Let them get abused by chad. Who cares. I stopped resenting them because it’s a waste of time and energy. Whores will be whores. You can’t love them, but you can’t hate them. Their brains are literally wired differently than men’s. They don’t see the wrong doings. I’m not defending them because a lot of them are whores, but look at this diagram. You can’t hate a snake because it was venous. You need to leave it alone and move on.
4320448C E573 449D B8E5 60778C6EAA33

I have no idea why scientist keep coping with women having better verbal skills jfl they all speak in the same way like retarded androids.

I have no idea why scientist keep coping with women having better verbal skills jfl they all speak in the same way like retarded androids.
Not the point of my claim. Of course they’ll butter whores up to make them look better. But most people here want foids to think like men and it’ll never happen KEK.