Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

compilation of zyros pictures

NietzscheCel

NietzscheCel

Recruit
★★★
i'm sure one of you fuckers has a folder full of his pictures. do share. i wanna showcase it to some foids i know to determine once and for all if zyros is a truecel

he is high tier normie. case closed.

I am an expert at image manipulation.

It is with 100% certainty that Zyro's has photoshopped every photo of his. He's done a very good job fooling you guys, but it was only a matter of time until somebody wise like me caught on. Zyro's is a 4/10 potato-face and he uses morph tool to thicken his entire skull, his eyebrows, everything.

He's a fraud until proven otherwise. Proven otherwise means a video of him in motion.

It is with 100% certainty that Zyro's has photoshopped every photo of his. He's done a very good job fooling you guys, but it was only a matter of time until somebody wise like me caught on. Zyro's is a 4/10 potato-face and he uses morph tool to thicken his entire skull, his eyebrows, everything.

He's a fraud until proven otherwise. Proven otherwise means a video of him in motion, but I know that will not be happening.
Legit. I get the uncanny valley vibe from his pictures. 100% altered

fuck man i came here expecting pictures of my idol and the reason i joined this forum @Zyros
You people disappoint me.

He's a fraud until proven otherwise. Proven otherwise means a video of him in motion.

Last edited:
Proven otherwise means a video of him in motion.
giphy.gif

https://incels.is/threads/as-some-people-here-asked-for-it-here-is-a-video-of-me-in-motion.18768/

Lookism has plenty of threads with his pics

Legit. I get the uncanny valley vibe from his pictures. 100% altered

Have we been proven wrong? The photos and him in motion look similar (enough) perhaps a few minor changes at most.

I am very surprised, because I saw older photos and he was a 4/10 potatoface and bone doesn't magically change after 18.

Zyros is legit chadlite if he gymcels.

Zyros is a Rodriguez lite

Zyros is legit chadlite if he gymcels.
Frame is so vital for aesthetics, gymming with a shit frame will only help a little.
I understand his viewpoint in not wanting to bloat for gym gains tbh, but i'd hop on steroids if i were him too and HGH.

can that chad cunt legit fuck off already? everyone worships him yet he laughs at you subhumans for grovelling before him

just lol at zyros fanboys,

not denying that he photoshops his pics, because of course he does, but theres a gif of him showing him moving his face, deffs a chadlite

Have we been proven wrong? The photos and him in motion look similar (enough) perhaps a few minor changes at most.

I am very surprised, because I saw older photos and he was a 4/10 potatoface and bone doesn't magically change after 18.

Its all about being bloated or not.