Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Compilation of white women who chose blacks instead of incels getting beaten by them - Does black lives still matter now, IT?

iceandblood

iceandblood

Autistic
★★★★★
All women here are being beaten by non-incels. And blacks.

I have two questions: Where is the "Incels are hateful misogynistic bigots and a danger to women" speech now?

and

Where is the "White people are privileged and black people are oppressed" speech now?

Yes black lives still matter inkler:feels::soy:

Waboku meant simply...a guard against replacement.

The little kid at the 1 minute mark joining in and giving the foid some shoe action because he doesn't want to be seen as racist :feelshaha:

burn the coal, pay the toll

Well deserved.

Lmao the kid hit her too:feelskek:

based niggers

Based niggers

Why do whites always play the role of white knights @METALMILITA88 ?

[UWSL]Why do whites always play the role of white knights @METALMILITA88 ?[/UWSL]
Because Christianity and other Judaic religions and ideas have made us too altruistic and and caring of others. I hate it. We’re a race that cares more about others than ourselves, it’s suicidal.

If it were up to me we’d be back to the vicious killers and colonizers of the past. But that’s not Christian or progressive :soy::soy::soy:

They could have had some normal shy nerdy incel. Even if they like black guys they can go for some non violent meek blackcel like Baraka or Kent. But no, they go for dark triad thugmaxxed Tyrone niggers.

They reap what they sow, happy they got their asses beat to a bloody pulp :lul:

Last edited:
They could have had some normal shy nerdy incel. Even if they like black guys they can go for some non violent meek blackcel like Baraka or Kent. But no, they go for violent thug Tyrone niggers.

>Reject shy nerdy incels who are smarter and able to have intelectual discussions;

>Date NT tyrone thug selfish nigger who harms other people;

>Get brutally beaten by the ape;

>Say: "Oh mAy Gawd. WhErE haVe aLl tHe GooOd MeN gOnE? woMeN aR sO OPrEssEd"

I'm not quite sure but i think the foids just fell in love with their aggressors.:worryfeels:

Because Christianity and other Judaic religions and ideas have made us too altruistic and and caring of others. I hate it. We’re a race that cares more about others than ourselves, it’s suicidal.

If it were up to me we’d be back to the vicious killers and colonizers of the past. But that’s not Christian or progressive :soy::soy::soy:
Whites are colonizing ethnic women and blacks are colonizing white women

burn the coal, pay the toll
I'm not quite sure but i think the foids just fell in love with their aggressors.:worryfeels:
>Reject shy nerdy incels who are smarter and able to have intelectual discussions;

>Date NT tyrone thug selfish nigger who harms other people;

>Get brutally beaten by the ape;

>Say: "Oh mAy Gawd. WhErE haVe aLl tHe GooOd MeN gOnE? woMeN aR sO OPrEssEd"
They could have had some normal shy nerdy incel. Even if they like black guys they can go for some non violent meek blackcel like Baraka or Kent. But no, they go for dark triad thugmaxxed Tyrone niggers.

Based niggers

Why do whites always play the role of white knights @METALMILITA88 ?
based niggers

My brother went to university with a french woman who converted to islam and now she's married to a bald 6'3 somali:shock: I have a pic of them if you want to see it.

My brother went to university with a french woman who converted to islam and now she's married to a bald 6'3 somali:shock: I have a pic of them if you want to see it.
Rip to their children's iq

[UWSL][UWSL]I love watching videos of women being beaten mainly white and young.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

It seems that way. Niggers and white foids are meant for each other.

They are both stupid, ungrateful and petulant children that have been handed everything and are the weakest link of their respective races.

Is this true ????????
Yeah show us the pic
Is jbb real??

It seems that way. Niggers and white foids are meant for each other.

They are both stupid, ungrateful and petulant children that have been handed everything and are the weakest link of their respective races.

[UWSL][UWSL]If the niggers just hit and killed women I wouldn't mind. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

I thought you were ethnic

Since you're white, move to San Francisco or NYC. Lots of rice foids to choose from.
No thanks. Those 2 places are expensive shitholes and I have no money. And I’m not attracted to noodles.

I hope he kills that femsect

They made thier choice, I use to get angry about this kinda stuff but not much anymore. It's not my problem if they get punched by some douche. Maybe, stop hanging out with barbarian losers?

Based kindergarten for beating the foid :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back