Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Competition

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I have the idea of creating monthly competition. At the end of each month we have to create new cool memes. The best meme will be spread through internet by each one of you.

Coming up with a new meme and drawing it all by myself seems rather difficult.

Wouldn't it be a "forced meme" if we systematically try and spread it like the clown meme?...

I have the idea of creating monthly competition. At the end of each month we have to create new cool memes. The best meme will be spread through internet by each one of you.
Maybe not spread it but perhaps pin it for the month? And perhaps more varied than just memes, like a top post of the month, either art, music, a study of the blackpill etc?

Wouldn't it be a "forced meme" if we systematically try and spread it like the clown meme?...
We will suggest our memes . If people love it they get it. If not then ok.

or hamlossus edits?

Why can’t we all just make our own memes and not compete? The more memes the better.

Yes it would, memes as a whole need to die

Why can’t we all just make our own memes and not compete? The more memes the better.
Competition is the stiumul to try our best.
We can do memes as many as we can, sure.
Fre shavaca do
Be be be
If incels do memes according to choosen strategy incels can influence internet massively. Who controls memes controls everything.

Last edited:
Sounds like a cool way in entertaining the site.