Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Competing with Old Boomers?

M

Mixedcel59

Officer
While Chads are a huge part of the problem, why aren’t more people bringing up Men that date younger Women as apart of the problem as well?

A lot of them are money maxxed out, so they can easily betabuxx young women and take them off the dating market.

It was also a large problem in High School with Women in the teen age range going out with 25-30 year olds.

Yup they all date older guys. Being a Gen Z guy is tough but dont expect that once your old and  maybe more stable you get chicks because birthrate is falling while Boomers will still be in Power once Gen z Hits their 30s.

Yup they all date older guys. Being a Gen Z guy is tough but dont expect that once your old and  maybe more stable you get chicks because birthrate is falling while Boomers will still be in Power once Gen z Hits their 30s.
They're going to raise the age of consent to like 30 by the time gen z are as old as boomers are now because of roasties complaining that they're not being picked over young foids

Old men getting younger women seems mostly like MGTOW Cope. I'm old now where's my fucking 20 something year old?
Oh that's right, they never wanted me before they still don't. Only older men getting any are HTNs and Brads-Chads. Like always

But yeah, the willingness of foids to go older (and not younger) is just one more stone upon the SMP's back.

Old men getting younger women seems mostly like MGTOW Cope. I'm old now where's my fucking 20 something year old?
Oh that's right, they never wanted me before they still don't. Only older men getting any are HTNs and Brads-Chads. Like always
It’s not cope, Older Men usually have more resources at their disposal, you’re just ugly and lack the money/status needed to be on that tier.

Well theres an entire subreddit of old fucks having young chicks so i guess theres your proof
Oh like the Red.pill forum where a bunch of 6 footers talk about how much they get laid and bitch about /whereareallthegoodmen women?

You mean post examples? Tf you mean by demonstrate? You literally admitted that Women have a willingness to sleep with older Men.
Older men they actually WANT and LIKE. I AM AN OLDER MAN YOU RETARD. WHERE'S MY YOUNGER WOMAN?!