Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Compassion thread

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
One of the main problems we, as an incels, have is lack of compassion. The world sees us the inferior trash. So the only people, who can feel compassion for incels are...incels. If you want to tell people, who have similar problems, about your feelings and stuff, this is the place. Or you can be a retard, who says that compassion is for autists and we should just kill ourselves

Ultimate compassionpill: Not even users on this site give a fuck about you.

One of the main problems we, as an incels, have is lack of compassion. The world sees us the inferior trash. So the only people, who can feel compassion for incels are...incels. If you want to tell people, who have similar problems, about your feelings and stuff, this is the place. Or you can be a retard, who says that compassion is for autists and we should just kill ourselves

True. Being the bottom of the barrel means that you stop assuming people are always responsible for their situation. But i dont think compassion is the overriding emotion when it comes to inceldom. Most incels i know (online and IRL) are angry, bitter and full of pain. Hard to be compassionate when rejection is all you can relate to.

True. Being the bottom of the barrel means that you stop assuming people are always responsible for their situation. But i dont think compassion is the overriding emotion when it comes to inceldom. Most incels i know (online and IRL) are angry, bitter and full of pain. Hard to be compassionate when rejection is all you can relate to.
I disagree. Maybe at the beginning this is ow you react but after a while, you realize that the brocels are all you have. Being persecuted together almost automatically creates compassion.

I have compassion for everyone

it's worse than that.

they view just men in general as actual robots. we are resource gatherers..body guards...shit dispensers...face fixers...money makers. literal robots for them.we are utilitarian tools and that's all we are.

I disagree. Maybe at the beginning this is ow you react but after a while, you realize that the brocels are all you have. Being persecuted together almost automatically creates compassion.

For me it started with anger and pain. Then led to bitterness. However, as i grew older, i actually started becoming numb to rejections, etc. Now i feel very little of anything. Could be an adaptation of the mind to protect itself from the brutality of life.

The good thing about this is that i can now go out and get rejected without having it really affect me.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
Silly inkwell, just bottle ur rage up and never let out any steam. Then hop on minecraft when u cant take it anymore.

Ultimate compassionpill: Not even users on this site give a fuck about you.
I mean, it's only common sense. This forum is a repository for genetic waste, not a brotherhood or support group. JFL at expecting a bunch of misanthropes who hate themselves almost as much as they hate everyone else to care about you just because you're in the same boat. Most guys here would stab their "brocels" in the back without a shred of regret if it meant even the slightest chance of ascending.