Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

comparing make up to beard is such a lol

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
pretty sure most men cant grow a true beard anyways while make up is literally unnatural dust that makes up for ur ugliness jfl at femoids

As a bald NW5A horseshoecel with a jawcel babyface, I am forced to beardcel to look less silly, offset the baldness and look more masculine. I seem to get more respect with the beard, if not pussy.

BlackPill47 said:
As a bald NW5A horseshoecel with a jawcel babyface, I am forced to beardcel to look less silly, offset the baldness and look more masculine. I seem to get more respect with the beard, if not pussy.

i wish i could grow a normal beard, my beard isnt dense enough and looks like pubes at a few mm
cant hide my chinceldom smh
eebb081942.jpg

Beard hardly helps. Maybe by half a point.

hehe xd said:
i wish i could grow a normal beard, my beard isnt dense enough and looks like pubes at a few mm
eebb081942.jpg
that´s good beard growth, far from bad.

hehe xd said:
eebb081942.jpg

Looks like pubes.

Full beard at 19 years old not an ethnik lol

Could grow a beard at 16. But it would have covered the only part of my face that wasn't already covered in spots.

CopingDrugscel said:
Full beard at 19 years old not an ethnik lol

Are you asian? Lol.

I grow a "hockey beard" every winter, even though I didn't play once this year (yet)

JFL @ my "beard" tbh

(don't mind the subhuman chin/jaw)

Attachments

• IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0634.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 98
I can only grow a few long pubes under my chin.

I wear a beard because I'm too lazy to shave or worry about my appearance. My beard comes in thick but it's curly like the hair on my head, makes me look like a Jew.

Jockcel said:
JFL @ my "beard" tbh

(don't mind the subhuman chin/jaw)

ah right arent u the ex fat? same bro

keep on leanmaxxin

hehe xd said:
ah right arent u the ex fat? same bro

keep on leanmaxxin
Leanmaxxing is the only looksmax I can afford tbh, so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back