Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Compared to men, women get 650% more callbacks after applying for software engineering jobs and 870% more callbacks for working class low-wage jobs.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

@DarkStar more genocide-fuel for you.

That's crazy. They get hired that much more despite being inferior at the jobs. Brutal. Females should never have been given so many privileges

What a joke. I guess thats why i cant get a software engineer job with my degree. I just need to put a dumb foid name on my resume and pretend to be a tranny and theyll hire me lmao

Obv thatd never work but its funny to think about. Clown world problems require clown world solutions :feelsthink:

(Clarification for the mods, this is obviously just a joke and im not condoning doing this, plz dont give me a bs warning)

Last edited:
Not remotely surprising.

He should sue all those places for gender discrimination. I've often thought doing these kinds of experiments would be an easy way to make free money, via discrimination law suits. Re: sex/race/sexuality etc.

this is just "happy hour" but for softwares

too many stembros are simps. they should be shot

Its also due to the fact that 60% of Western women get college degrees, while theres overall less males even going to college, only 39% of males get college degrees.

This combined with the fact that theres a diversity quota, women have better chances in white collar jobs than men.

Theres also the fact that most bosses are still male - and thus they want females around as a kinda pseudo harem.

Back in 2018 and 2019 when I applied to hundreds of different firms it was mainly women that met up for the assassment test - an evaluation thats very common in Germany. In Germany you cant just show up and say: "I need a job, can you give me one". Even calling per phone is usually not received well, when I called multiple firms in 2018/19 I was getting negative results and being told to be "Bold" for calling them. The advice they gave was to usually send a email with CV etc. or apply over one of their extremly shitty and time consuming appliance websites.

As you young 18-22 yo, good looking female you have no trouble being taken in for a job.

Example: In 2019 I applied to Targo Bank, 25 people showed up for the job - it was about an apprentance ship for a Bank clerk. There were in fact 15 males and just 10 females, but in the end they took 3 females in for a "conversation" - this was after a whole 10 HOURS of assessment Center, wasted time kinda.

Im not sure how common this kinda practice is in other countries, but in Germany it is VERY common and if you dont have intern connection to people you usually need to take this in if you want a job.

Some assessements can take multiple days, EVEN if you have a degree and previous job experience.

Assessement Centers are usually a collection of multiple evaluation tasks, from introduction over IQ Tests, to group conversations, presentations, cognitive and logic based games, role play, psychological evalution (usually done by a professional psychologist), individual assignment and ultimately a respons - which can take weeks for some firms.

The largest one i ever took went over the course of 5 days and included 400 participants - for a single job btw. It was quite confusing for me and i didnt take it serious as the chance to be taken for that job was about 0.25% or less. It was mainly women who took part in it.

It also was by far the hardest IQ test I have ever taken in an assessment center, consisting of a hear and speech part, generic IQ evaluation, higher algebra, logic questions, knowledge questions about Global politics, History, Biology, Physics, Chemisty, Business Management and IT as well as a part about your artistic talent - you had to draw an object that they showed per Video for 5 minutes.

Based and black pilled study

Now think about the fact that women DO NOT need a job to find a man, but a man absolutely need a job to find a woman

« why ArE the BirThraTe DEclinIng » :soy:

WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE WORKFORCE

What a joke. I guess thats why i cant get a software engineer job with my degree. I just need to put a dumb foid name on my resume and pretend to be a tranny and theyll hire me lmao

Obv thatd never work but its funny to think about. Clown world problems require clown world solutions :feelsthink:

(Clarification for the mods, this is obviously just a joke and im not condoning doing this, plz dont give me a bs warning)
Trannymaxxing for a job
I dont blame you in this economy

Male privilege.

I always knew this. Foid worship is widespread and then reinforced with foid autogynephilia.

But even at a familial level this holds true. I remember when i was a jobless 18-20 years old, i wanted to have a job but couldn't find one. Ngl i enjoyed neeting but was kinda bummed out cause i knew i had to do something. I asked all my family members (except for my uncle all of them were foids) to help me but no one ever did anything. And then ? Well i learn that some distant student foid cousin is on her way from our homecountry to work for some time/earn money before going back. The job was ready for her before she even set foot in this country for the first time, all arranged by my family, while my supposedly caring aunts, granda, mother left me to rot. Unbelievable cause back in the day i wasn't the ogre i am now, i had some neotenic features and good hair etc. Was submissive and mentally more normie. But they didn't give a shit anyway.

Top 10 anime betrayals.

Just LARP as a foid to get a job theory.

This is one of the main reasons men become tranny's. They know foids are living life on recruit difficulty. Stacy lives life on creative mode mogging us incels to hell and back. I hate this world and all who occupy it, let the nukes fly and put a end to this prison planet. :feelscry:

Cant hire white men. Can hire endless dumb whores though

Last edited: