Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Companies still prefer women

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Yeah the government forces them to hire women (women quote), but still also it’s forced trough society.
Company owners know that society hates men and loves women, so they intentionally want to hire as much women as possible and don’t care about men unless they are extremely good looking and High iq (all in one) which means „Chad“, while as a woman you don’t need to be that much talented to be hired, The fact that you are a female makes at least 70%, the rest 30% are „trying to be cute and make the boss horny“, which is not hard at all in todays time, since men even get horny because of landwhales in todays time because women are seen as something godly (superhuman).

i prefer women too

I'd hire women just for the sole purpose of sexually traumatizing them (in minecraft)

Women CEO hire other women bc female solidarity or stuff like that
Men CEO hire women bc they feel like they can have sex with them

Nah, maybe as poster girls or some shit to attract simps but everyone knows foids suck at working, men are vastly superior in work environment.

That's because most of the jobs you're thinking of are cosy office jobs where differences in talent and skills are negligible. Men only perform well in competitive and intense jobs, toilets only perform well in cost easy jobs. This is why toilets mostly do easy sitting jobs that require almost nothing, while most "low status" jobs remain to be almost exclusively male.

This fucking world not only hates males but also god hates males.
Imagine attractive people being on top of this talented; meanwhile ugly losers like us are forced to rot without chance of salvation:

It pisses me off that far less skilled and intelligent women out there are working easier jobs and making more money than me, just because their axe wound fills a quota. :feelsclown:

A female dominated workplace sucks if you're an ugly man or a manlet.