Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Communitybros...

Gokubro

Gokubro

Commander
★★★★
Uhm... Masterbros.... Did he LIE about all this?

He probably just gave up

I don't think it was a lie, he just was motivated one day and not so motivated the other day.

who the fuck is master even, doing some shady stuff on behalf of incel community

I noticed that he is x10 more active on looksmaxxing forums, he grew bored of inceldom.

who the fuck is master even, doing some shady stuff on behalf of incel community
He is a friend of Sergeant (guy who founded both dot is and dot org). Since Sergeant fled, he is basically person number one in the incelosphere.

Uhm... Masterbros.... Did he LIE about all this?

View attachment 1178706
@proudweeb singlehandedly did all what he mentioned
-gave us little hats (with help of fat lingus) on .is anniversaries
-is a community manager and a big brother type of dictator (booooo :((( ...)
-does a movie night in his shitposts (no one gives a fuck about his shitposts because it's just him postmaxxing without a limit so not his fault)
-has an award system (constantly flexes and awards himself with self-made titles like pimp of da hood etc)

-does a movie night in his shitposts (no one gives a fuck about his shitposts because it's just him postmaxxing without a limit so not his fault)
-has an award system (constantly flexes and awards himself with self-made titles like pimp of da hood etc)
I have technically liveblogged an entire movie in the sewers, so that sort of counts lol

Well there are fucking annoying bats that fly around the screen on Halloween I guess.

By 'community' he means increasing the activity on this site as much as possible to farm data.