Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Communist Agenda

• Thread starter letthegoodtimesroll
  • Start date
L

letthegoodtimesroll

Banned
-
When I was a freshman in High School, my history teacher told us "If the communists ever take over US, it won't be with bombs and bullets - it will be by taking over the media"

It seems so totally obvious to me that's what has happened. Look at the communist party USA website CPUSA.com then watch Samantha Bee, Seth Myers, The Daily Show, Adam Ruins Everything, MSNBC, CNN, and on and on down the line.

They've certainly been successful at turning US against itself. They are promoting LGBTQI+ things, women's power, racial inequality; anything to make US look bad such as the Constitution, electoral college, etc. The 1st and 2nd amendments are under assault. Hey won't just launch an all out affront, they'll attack creatively. Did you notice how gun violence is highlighted while knife, IED, auto attacks and other violence is downplayed??? Eyes wide shut.

Prove me wrong, communists

Thats degeneracy, not real communism

When I was a freshman in High School, my history teacher told us "If the communists ever take over US, it won't be with bombs and bullets - it will be by taking over the media"
Must feel good to come from a country where history teachers actually tell you something true and not only communist spins and propaganda.

Wtf, based teacher

i hope all communists enjoy 2019

im not worried about USA future

I fucking hate commies and they are brain washing all the low iq normies

im not worried about USA future
What do you know that we don't?

OP - Home and Garden Network has more viewers than Communist News Network. It's over for commiecels.

Thanks jews and christains!

Thanks jews and christains!

If it was christain civilization why is it their own fucking books calls to destroy christ and his truth ?