Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Communism COULD take hypergamy a step back and benefit incels

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
★★★★
Communism is the philosophical , social, political and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of the communist society, which is a socioeconomic order structured upon the common ownership and the means of production and the absence of social classes, money, and the state.

Yes, i know, you may say that you're not poor and don't suck in the wealth department but you lack in others, but really, taking down the rich spoiled handsome kids and bringing everyone to the same baseline combined with some looksmaxing will only shrink the gap between us incels and the rich chads. It will not solve all other defects and we will still be behind chads on the SMP, but a bit closer to them and at least not considered sub-humans... It would bring more social equality and we all know how much foids crave social status. If you're already rich i guess you don't like this idea which totally makes sense, but most ppl don't have a wealth that would impress the 2019 average foid

I agree, we all have to be the same on something.

Fuck off propagandacel, communism will never work because people in charge will fuck it up. Go back to /leftypol/ or reddit, I am sure noone will miss you here.

Fuck off propagandacel, communism will never work because people in charge will fuck it up. Go back to /leftypol/ or reddit, I am sure noone will miss you here.
jfl at capitalistcel. You enjoy 99% of the population being better than you/

Hello fellow hatecel. Yes, you are right that it's not gonna take off soon, but my point still stands.

(QUOTE="Fabio, post: 2025041, member: 5653"]Fuck off propagandacel, communism will never work because people in charge will fuck it up. Go back to /leftypol/ or reddit, I am sure noone will miss you here.[/QUOTE]
fagio:feelskek:

Gommies can't even reply correctly....
Really fuck off with your political bullshit.

I guess ugly and awkard incels wouldn't get laid anyway

I guess ugly and awkard incels wouldn't get laid anyway
Ofcourse there would be. Girls will only want chad commissar.

There is a reason why Leninism took off like a rocket. Low class scum like me would find themselves in positions of power and they were extremely loyal to it as a result.

Try a third position.
7C965E58 C18C 4078 A71E 867B80BE95BF

BS. Social nationalism was the only regime in which an ugly subhuman could thrive.

you think working 40 hours a week to have it all taxed sounds good
Dude, I don't like kids wearing shoes and Supreme that cost as much as you make monthly just because their daddy runs a business..
Sadness comes from comparing ourselves to others, that's a fact, that's why social media causes depression. If the guy next to you is an equal, you don't gaf.

Communism is anti incel to the core.

I have nothing in particular against communism, because I know that it will never work in the real world. Only rich Chads can benefit from communism.

I think that the final goal of an incel is that to hoard resources, to moneymax, and maybe to start his own cult of worshippers. Communism can limit the will of the individualist incel, it’s dangerous to promote that ideology. Also nazism is dangerous for incels.

On a collective level, we incels can act as we are a group, but our goal should be something that benefit only us incels, not the rest of the society.

That’s my opinion, we should not focus on collective problems of other people, because we are outcasts, instead we should focus only on our problems and leech society in every way.

Dude, I don't like kids wearing shoes and Supreme that cost as much as you make monthly just because their daddy runs a business..
yeah but that doesn't take any money from me. communism=work all week to give all ur money to a dictator and whatever scraps left over they'll put in a trough for the citizens to share. at least with capitalism you keep most of your money and have some chance of making more money.

Communism is anti incel to the core.

I think that the final goal of an incel is that to hoard resources, to moneymax, and maybe to start his own cult of worshippers. Communism can limit the will of the individualist incel, it’s dangerous to promote that ideology. Also nazism is dangerous for incels.

That’s my opinion, we should not focus on collective problems of other people, because we are outcasts, instead we should focus only on our problems and leech society in every way.
Pretty solid tbh
yeah but that doesn't take any money from me. communism=work all week to give all ur money to a dictator and whatever scraps left over they'll put in a trough for the citizens to share. at least with capitalism you keep most of your money and have some chance of making more money.
The dictator shouldn't be a complete moron IF the country has good productivity and he should offer a better living to the population, to make it bearable

Last edited:
gay. If you're gonna employ authoritarianism, why not do so in a way that will tangibly benefit incels? For instance, seizing the means of reproduction is a communism I can get behind. This just seems like a far fetched and really round about, if at all working, way to attack the problem of inceldom

Communism fucking sucks :feelswhat:
Politics in general is fucking retarded
It was created by normies for normies
They don't give a rats ass about incels.

Communism is gay as fuck, the only way I'd approve of it would be if it was used to collectivize women as publicly usable objects.