Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Common Subconcious Insults Towards Omega Males

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★
Ever been accused of being rejected/dumped by a whore from X-group because you expresssed prejudice towards that group? This is especially common online and shows was NPC subhuman simps normies are (especially men) as it indicates that their whole lives is just that of a life support system for a penis. These same faggots are the types to believe that their rizz wasn't good enough when they get rejected themselves.

Another instance that happened to me is when this slut that was seeing me in mental health court "assumed" when reading my daily journal that I had broken my computer because I got rejected by a slut online. I didn't even make any mention of fliriting with whores on that entry, but she just suddenly assumed I did.

What vieled insults have you recieved?

tf is an omega male jfl

over for redpillcels

That I am insecure for talking about the pain of men as a collective in the context of conversations that were intended to be political.

What does that have to do with my self-esteem? I'm just trying to have an quality conversation idiot.

Never try to have intellectual conversations with women, they are braindead

omegamaxxing possible?