Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Common misinterpretations of the blackpill/incels?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Considering the amount of debauchery and hidden scheming behind the media, it's no surprise that we're often portrayed much, much differently from how we actually are; actually showing our arguments and experiences might make us stinky inkwells look somewhat reasonable! :feelsclown:

There are the obvious two of how we're all white neo-Nazis ready to wage a race war all at times due to the blackpill... :feelsUgh:

As well as completely missing the mark and assuming we're secret Chadlite redpill PUA-types. :feelskek:

If you have any other actual examples of this in specific media, or simply general misinterpretations, post them here. :feelssus:

The one that annoys me the most is that we are all obese unhygienic losers who just stay at home all day.

I'm the exact opposite of that, I go to the gym three times a week and I'm always looking after my hygiene.

But there is no gym or hygiene for your looks.

sub8 theory and "chad only" tbh
I think Chad-only is purposely hyperbole for most, and can somewhat be true for younger foids on a broader scale; but I agree that sub 8 theory is short sighted and obviously retarded. :feelsjuice:

he speaks lol
but seriously i never recall you composing threads on .is before, so lifefuel to see you finally joining the rat race :panties:

• Incels only like stacies aka women that are conventionally attractive or with high social status
• Because incels aren't sexhavers they are evil maniacs
• Incels overestimate how much women like them and spend time sending them messages
• Incels don't maintain personal hygiene and grooming

he speaks lol
but seriously i never recall you composing threads on .is before, so lifefuel to see you finally joining the rat race :panties:
Though I have made them before, they're usually limited as I think you should reply and lurk more than you make threads... :feelshehe:

Not to mention distancing from greycels vomiting out 600 water is wet and oneitis threads an hour. :feelshaha:

I'm the exact opposite of that, I go to the gym three times a week and I'm always looking after my hygiene.
I'm in the gym five times a week, get on my level you lazy slob.

• Incels only like stacies aka women that are conventionally attractive or with high social status
• Incels overestimate how much women like them and spend time sending them messages

Agreed; cherrypicking seems to be the way for most or all of these criticisms. :feelswhat:

The one that annoys me the most is that we are all obese unhygienic losers who just stay at home all day.
Literally this i have a job i shower everyday and try to look nice go to church every sunday when im not working in general very responsible and being summarized as this is just pure kek

Literally this i have a job i shower everyday and try to look nice go to church every sunday when im not working in general very responsible and being summarized as this is just pure kek
It's a projection from leftists.

Perhaps also applying false "hero figures" to us; most of us think Jordan Peterson is solely good for triggering soys, he's not blackpilled in any significant way. :smonk:

I agree; being raucous on this forum doesn't translate to real life. :feelsUgh:

That we are snarky evil immoral people who radiate with hatred which normies can smell from miles away.

That we are snarky evil immoral people who radiate with hatred which normies can smell from miles away.
It's just the personality detector all of them have embedded and ready to signal at all times! :feelsUgh:

And yes, it sometimes fails for genuine violent sociopaths if they're Chads; that's just how it works, you dirty inkwells! :feelsclown:

It's just the personality detector all of them have embedded and ready to signal at all times! :feelsUgh:

And yes, it sometimes fails for genuine violent sociopaths if they're Chads; that's just how it works, you dirty inkwells! :feelsclown:
:feelskek:

Though perhaps truecel-tier subhumans deluding themselves into the redpill doesn't help very much, either. :feelsclown:

...not to mention misfiring on our supposed "heroes"; Peterson isn't a blackpill figure at all. :feelskek:

...not to mention misfiring on our supposed "heroes"; Peterson isn't a blackpill figure at all. :feelskek:
Same goes for most redpiller Chadlites misleading truecels into thinking they have just as much of a chance as them. :feelsclown: