Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Common interests thread tbh

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Dedly srs, here we will post our interests and try to find common things between us ngl, maybe make some friends
Just copy this form below ngl type out your interests

What music do you listen to?:
Video Games(tell us your rank if it's a competetive game):
What do you do throughout your days?:
What region are you in(NA, EU etc.)?:
Do you have any in real friends? What are they like?:
Are you NEET or workcel? What job do you have?:
Do you have steam, origin?(Post your nickname if you want people to add you):
Do you watch youtube? What do you usually watch?:
Are you planning on getting any surgeries?:
Do you use offtopic or inceldom discussions more? Tell us what and why:
What was your childhood like? Did you have many friends?:
When was the last time you had a TRUE friend?:
Do you have any siblings?:

I fap to lolis while listening to metal

It makes me really uncomfortable when someone asks you something and they put "Tell us". It's just ñehhh

I have interest in death

do you want my ID number

I have no interests, all my copes have stopped working a while ago.

this thread is going well

I like Quake Champions

Hitting the gym brutally.

What music do you listen to?:
80s music; 80s rock, 80s pop, synth, etc.
Video Games(tell us your rank if it's a competetive game):
I like older games, but I play CS:GO a lot. I'm Nova 1.
What do you do throughout your days?:
I just play games. When the time comes again, I will be studycelling once the college semester starts.
What region are you in(NA, EU etc.)?:
North America.
Do you have any in real friends? What are they like?:
Not here, but I did when I lived in Texas. They were cool and they weren't backstabbing assholes.
Are you NEET or workcel? What job do you have?:
NET for now (in education), but my parents are NOT fond of that lifestyle at all, so that will change soon. I'm a studycel again starting August, as I'm on summer break now.
I have both, but I won't put any of them in this chat, due to my irrational fear that some CuckTear might crack into them, but if anyone PMs me I'll add you (unless new acc).
Do you watch youtube? What do you usually watch?:
Yes. The videos I watch mostly revolve around old hardware and software. However, mostly, I watch just random shit too.
Are you planning on getting any surgeries?:
Yeah, ear surgery for one, maybe jaw surgery and others too.
Do you use offtopic or inceldom discussions more? Tell us what and why:
I use both equally tbh, and I like the forum in general, I like to see both.
What was your childhood like? Did you have many friends?:
I was born into a wealthy (but dysfunctional) family, had lots of friends, was smart, high IQ, and nearly skipped a grade, looked high Chadlite tier as a kid. That all went down after the Obama administration, well I still had lots of friends and looked Chadlite until I hit puberty in 2010-ish and I moved to a shitty part of Texas. Immediately went to a fat, ugly 2/10 with no friends and became a 4/10 after gymcelling and losing weight. My grades dropped hard then too.
When was the last time you had a TRUE friend?:
I'd say high school. The couple of friends I had in high school were true friends tbh.
Do you have any siblings?:
Yes, one.

I like to eat dairy and bloat

80s music; 80s rock, 80s pop, synth, etc.

I like older games, but I play CS:GO a lot. I'm Nova 1.

I just play games. When the time comes again, I will be studycelling once the college semester starts.

North America.

Not here, but I did when I lived in Texas. They were cool and they weren't backstabbing assholes.

NET for now (in education), but my parents are NOT fond of that lifestyle at all, so that will change soon. I'm a studycel again starting August, as I'm on summer break now.

I have both, but I won't put any of them in this chat, due to my irrational fear that some CuckTear might crack into them, but if anyone PMs me I'll add you (unless new acc).

Yes. The videos I watch mostly revolve around old hardware and software. However, mostly, I watch just random shit too.

Yeah, ear surgery for one, maybe jaw surgery and others too.

I use both equally tbh, and I like the forum in general, I like to see both.

I was born into a wealthy (but dysfunctional) family, had lots of friends, was smart, high IQ, and nearly skipped a grade, looked high Chadlite tier as a kid. That all went down after the Obama administration, well I still had lots of friends and looked Chadlite until I hit puberty in 2010-ish and I moved to a shitty part of Texas. Immediately went to a fat, ugly 2/10 with no friends and became a 4/10 after gymcelling and losing weight. My grades dropped hard then too.

I'd say high school. The couple of friends I had in high school were true friends tbh.

Yes, one.
Interesting read ngl
>80s music; 80s rock, 80s pop, synth, etc.
ded srs

I pmed you steam tbh, mb we could play wingman whenever you'd like to

What music do you listen to?: NOne
Video Games(tell us your rank if it's a competetive game): Overwatch. Trash tier gold/silver player
What do you do throughout your days?: Beat my meat
What region are you in(NA, EU etc.)?: USA
Do you have any in real friends? What are they like?: Not anymore
Are you NEET or workcel? What job do you have?: Dont dox me, bro
Do you watch youtube? What do you usually watch?: Looking a my watch history, I watch a lot of WoW classic videos and simpsons episodes, apparently.
Are you planning on getting any surgeries?: Too beta to go with it
Do you use offtopic or inceldom discussions more? Tell us what and why: I browse both equally as much
What was your childhood like? Did you have many friends?: I was somewhat popular and low inhib as a kid but everything went downhill after puberty.
When was the last time you had a TRUE friend?: Probably highschool. Met some guy online and we became pretty close bros. I went to visit him and he tried to get me into a brother and I was all "That's immoral, bro." God, I was an idiot. We lost contact with each other a few years after he got married.
Do you have any siblings?: One sister

What music do you listen to?: Tyler the creator, childish gambino, lil nasx

Video Games(tell us your rank if it's a competetive game): Overwatch (low diamond), animal crossing, pokemon, sims

What do you do throughout your days?: if not at work, I play vidya or draw art

What region are you in(NA, EU etc.)?: ASIA atm but I play on US servers

Do you have any in real friends? What are they like?: yes- they’re weebs and pretty chill (not really into anime myself), they cosplay and like vidya

Are you NEET or workcel? What job do you have?: I work at a 4 star hotel

Do you have steam, origin?(Post your nickname if you want people to add you): steam and origin but only give thru dms

Do you watch youtube? What do you usually watch?: asmr glow, asmr ppomo, clint’s Reptiles, goherping, Pewdiepie

Are you planning on getting any surgeries?: maybe a double eyelid surgery

Do you use offtopic or inceldom discussions more? Tell us what and why: it’s a mix; I just always sort by new threads tab

What was your childhood like? Did you have many friends?: I was physically and verbally abused by my mother. I had a few friends, but I’ve found it’s a lot easier to make friends as a kid than as an adult

When was the last time you had a TRUE friend?: age 18

Do you have any siblings?: 3 older siblings

I have no actual interests

Hey weed i just found out that we made our steam accounts on the same day.