Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Common belief/rhetoric Mythbusted

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I31Mpnx

No one is saying getting a girlfriend or sex can cure depression, you have to be intellectually dishonest to say that and believe it.
But it certainly makes your life BETTER. Yes we will still be ugly, we will still be living our shitty lives, but if we had gf/ sex we would have something that normies and above on the looks scale get so EASILY.

eg - Its commonly known that depression is a chemical balance, while this is true, societal and emotional factors can certainly play into it and make you feel WORSE.
FOMO ( Fear of missing out) is a real thing, and its especially real for incels. We acknowledge we are ugly, and that life is shit, but having gf/sex would make existing more tolerable, and that is one less thing of FOMO that would be crossed off the list

eg - Not having sex or validation from females is another thing that can trigger depression/ worsen it. Your biological drive and nature is being denied because women wont fuck you. Its normal to be sad about this, but for most sexless men it can really make your life hell.

Last edited:
If you dont have sex everything in your life wil be negatively impacted, your productivity, your motivation etc are gonna go down like hell. Add on top of that the social isolation and complete lack of emotional support and you have a recipe for roping.

You can be depressed because of many things. Apparently, only they can decide what you can get depressed from. :feelskek:

Actually getting a girlfriend could solve depression in many cases so they are wrong

If you dont have sex everything in your life wil be negatively impacted, your productivity, your motivation etc are gonna go down like hell. Add on top of that the social isolation and complete lack of emotional support and you have a recipe for roping.

only males can have depression