Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Commercials don't feel relatable

• Thread starter AbsolutelyBrutal
  • Start date
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
Watching them is like watching animals from a different especies entirely to me doing stuff I can't seem to understand.

i can’t remember the last commercial I saw

maybe that’s because I ignore them and tune out or it’s actually been a while since I last watched one

the least relatable commercial is a condom commercial

Kek drinking coke on the beach while being chad.

I don't watch ads at all. I always mute the TV and switch to the menu during commercial breaks.

It’s suifuel when the commercial involves a white man and ethnic female, especially when it’s a noodlewhore.

i can't stand advertisements it's just BUY BUY BUY BUY THIS

TV is garbage, but I sometimes see it because my parents drag me out to "socialize" which is me sitting there barely talking and they have some out of touch boomer show on.

I'd say 3/4 commercials have relationships in them, couples and all that. Relationships are so common and normal for non-subhumans that it is a cornerstone of everyday life. While me, I haven't even touched a foid asides from my mother my entire life as I get disgusted looks whenever they see me.

TV is garbage, but I sometimes see it because my parents drag me out to "socialize" which is me sitting there barely talking and they have some out of touch boomer show on.

I'd say 3/4 commercials have relationships in them, couples and all that. Relationships are so common and normal for non-subhumans that it is a cornerstone of everyday life. While me, I haven't even touched a foid asides from my mother my entire life as I get disgusted looks whenever they see me.
This is precisely what I meant. Those people smiling and having fun with relatives, sharing the food the ad is promiting... It seems surreal to me, but it probably happens (not with the same silly dialogues, but it does happen).

I feel as if I am in constant bombardment of ads and commercials brainwashing and deceiving me to the point I start planning genocide

I don’t think i have watched tv in like 4 years

I hate the taste of skittles but their taste the rainbow ads were warning us of this clown world. Very relatable. Everything is falling apart and nothing makes sense

Same. Rightly said. Nowadays I cant even enjoy car commercials. Because the car does not matter.

Watching them is like watching animals from a different especies entirely to me doing stuff I can't seem to understand.
Of course you aren't going to relate. The Marketers are not targeting the Incel, Blackpill Demographic. They really can't market to us anyways, Let alone are we worth it.
They want those ignorant normie chumps, not you.