Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Commercial: Cuck dad helps daughter cook for Chad

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Ever since I got blackpilled, I started seeing my dad as a cuck

Not a single second tbh

Ever since I got blackpilled, I started seeing my dad as a cuck
Same too. But overall my dad is much less cuck than most dads. I can say anything misogynistic around him and he will usually agree and never go soy.

Same too. But overall my dad is much less cuck than most dads. I can say anything misogynistic around him and he will usually agree and never go soy.
Same but I only view him as a cuck only for simply having daughters

Not sure that makes a dad a cuck as you'd think a parent would want his daughter to not only get with a high quality Chad but also keep him once caught, heh.

Not sure that makes a dad a cuck as you'd think a parent would want his daughter to not only get with a high quality Chad but also keep him once caught, heh.
That’s very blue pill. She is having Chad come over to her house, he will be smashing her pussy right after dinner and her cuck father is contributing to the degeneracy.

I remember that commercial. that was so brutal

Cope, she is cooking for Jamal.

This is why guns were invented.

total cringefest
a slut cooking for some random Chad to get pounded that night? and the soy father is helping his daughter become a single mother? fucking hilarious how society views relationships and families in 2019

should have been a surprise dinner for her husband or her kids or something. at least then you would know she has morals.

Cucked soyciety.

Your daughter belongs to us, goy!