Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Comments on the size of my ears

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was a kid, in the hospital, about to walk into the doctors room, this young girl giggled to this other girl her age "look at how big his ears are" and they both laughed. This was the first ever time in my life I had received a direct comment on my appearance and at the time it made me feel angry and humiliated.

When I was 13, in school, I was standing with a friend in class at the end of a lesson and he just randomly said whilst laughing "why are your ears so big" as if he was genuinely questioning me for an answer and I just landed it off. Even though I didn't react badly he quickly acted really apologetic as if he felt bad for offended me but he did this all with a smile on his face.

When I was 13, in school, a girl said "cheers, big ears" when I handed over my calculator she had asked to borrow from me.

When I was 13, in school, we were drawing and labeling an image of an ear in science and sitting close to my table was this spec with a teaching assistant and the spec was struggling to draw an ear and then the TA pointed at me and jokingly said something like "look at him and his big ears, you can use them as reference." And I didn't really care but my friend sitting next to me seemed offended for me he was like "did you not hear what she said? That's so mean."

When I was 14 or 15, at football training, jogging around the pitch at the start of the training session, everyone is chatting and laughing as we jog and one of my friends catches up to me and says how one of the people behind me is "making fun of your goat ears" amongst the people around and I'm just like "okay" and laugh it off.

Last edited:
Can you get it fixed with surgery? I've heard it's one of the easier things to fix.
Beats being told "you're kinda ugly" to your face.

When I was a kid, in the hospital, about to walk into the doctors room, this young girl giggled to this other girl her age "look at how big his ears are" and they both laughed. This was the first ever time in my life I had received a direct comment on my appearance and at the time it made me feel angry and humiliated.

When I was 13, in school, I was standing with a friend in class at the end of a lesson and he just randomly said whilst laughing "why are your ears so big" as if he was genuinely questioning me for an answer and I just landed it off. Even though I didn't react badly he quickly acted really apologetic as if he felt bad for offended me but he did this all with a smile on his face.

When I was 13, in school, a girl said "cheers, big ears" when I handed over my calculator she had asked to borrow from me.

When I was 13, in school, we were drawing and labeling an image of an ear in science and sitting close to my table was this spec with a teaching assistant and the spec was struggling to draw an ear and then the TA pointed at me and jokingly said something like "look at him and his big ears, you can use them as reference." And I didn't really care but my friend sitting next to me seemed offended for me he was like "did you not hear what she said? That's so mean."

When I was 14 or 15, at football training, jogging around the pitch at the start of the training session, everyone is chatting and laughing as we jog and one of my friends catches up to me and says how one of the people behind me is "making fun of your goat ears" amongst the people around and I'm just like "okay" and laugh it off.
You should have learned from saint calculatorcel
5768D6FD 0710 43EB B89A 76837F459457
277DBA60 5B21 48CE 97C3 61C55DC047BB

Can you get it fixed with surgery? I've heard it's one of the easier things to fix.
Beats being told "you're kinda ugly" to your face.
It's not my worst feature so it wouldn't make any difference