Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Comment section on Connor Murphy's videos.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
The comments by copers on the comment section of Connor Murphy's videos are too cringey and absurd. Gotta hit gym, bro. Just came home and have to go to gym now. Fuckers, even if you hit gym and attain good body, you won't get anything because of your face that is nowhere as good as Connor Murphy's face.

Hit the gym until your spit blood.

Best comments are indians watching white chads pick up white girls and thinking they need to move to the west

Connorr
Chunky

purplepilled cucks

The gymcope is funny.

Gymcopers are deluded

I remember similar comments from reddit soys when someone posted a gif of some actress admiring the guy who played Superman, they believe they can get the same attention if they become as strong as him.

I remember similar comments from reddit soys when someone posted a gif of some actress admiring the guy who played Superman, they believe they can get the same attention if they become as strong as him.
Bluepilled cucks don't know it's face that matters

SQAUTS AND OATS BR0!

Idk who connor murphy is but going to the gym is faggot

He dindu nuffin

I can't even believe people this naive exist

The comments by copers on the comment section of Connor Murphy's videos are too cringey and absurd. Gotta hit gym, bro. Just came home and have to go to gym now. Fuckers, even if you hit gym and attain good body, you won't get anything because of your face that is nowhere as good as Connor Murphy's face.
its not his face alone though.. it's his height and frame. proportions that stand out even more because a lot of guys done have them...

its not his face alone though.. it's his height and frame. proportions that stand out even more because a lot of guys done have them...

It makes no sense why both races are stereotyped as being smart.
Well, mostly educated people from Curryland and Ricelands go to the west, so common dumb white people just think they are smart people. Though I have to say ricemen are smarter than curries.